Patch Notes 2.42

unborn

1 Like

Please is too much dificult repair the game and stop making new shit? I,m tired and bored from some months ago of shit bugs, blue screens, and the fucking excavation day map, this is not serius. We are waiting 3 months and no one bug repaired, is a shame

1 Like

Actually this new Pred might not be that OP. I heard that it only has 9 perk points.
So to maintain damage buffs, players might drop specs like Stalker and perks like adrenal boost, large pouch or medic.

The Feral mask is oversized and looks terrible. I was really looking forward to that mask. Hopefully y’all can fix it like you did with Wolf. @OldKingHamlet

2 Likes

Are you willing to wait half a year? If they start to work on it right now, i think they can make it…

Is it just me or does it look rly big and cant even rly see the mandibles like you can with Feral

1 Like

Ayo this predator model looks so sick!!!

I just don’t want it to look like this on the Falconer lol, some Pred’s it looks fine others it doesn’t.

The Dutch DLC tapes are still out of order

2 Likes

En vez de meter mas depredadores, seria bueno que se dejaran de pendejadas y metieran mas modos de juego, nuevos accesorios de equipamiento para el depredador, nuevas armas y que arreglaran la infinidad de bugs que tiene el maldito juego, hijos de puta

1 Like

@Courier @OldKingHamlet if I start a charge back with my bank, will I be able to repurchase bionic after you FIX YOUR GOD DAMN BULLSHIT so I can actually unlock him?

bone mask is way too big

2 issues
when im invisible the power dont go down, it actually recharges, and u can shoot the cannon 12 times while clockedbefore it over charges
the bow need calibration bcs it is off, u dont hit at what you aim…

Shhh don’t talk about the energy we need it against them pesky fireteams

Bionic Predator looks good! And makes better sense than “DNA Mutation” like the Predator did! Honestly the Super Predator looks Good but…maaaan bad movie!

That’s not a fucking issue it just means Bionic has really good energy.

1 Like

*Moonstone (Epic Games Player Support) *
*Aug 23, 2022, 21:35 EDT *
*Hi there, *

As per your request, I’ve issued a refund of the Bionic Predator DLC. Please allow for up to 14 business days for the funds to appear in your account.

Thank you for the feedback regarding the DLC as well, as this is something we will want to look into.

If there’s anything else you need, don’t hesitate to reach out to us again.

Sincerely,
Moonstone

FUCK YOU ILLFONIC, FUCKING FUCK YOU

8 Likes