Patch Notes 2.42

Have you tried getting it on Steam?

Positive: The Bionics model is well done, a lot of new interesting details, a very beautiful mask, a new face, new dreadlocks similar to the ones in AvP movie. A cool Feral mask in itself, I liked the new plastic material on the back rim and its bright juicy shades. The 3d artist and the concept artist are definitely deserve praise.

Negative: Feral mask is too huge, the lower part obviously needs to be higher to reach the chin and show the upper mandibles. Including it’s too advanced forward, so that in the game you can see a significant distance between the face and the mask, if you lower the camera down. Curiously, it looked good on the preview. Animation is missing, although I don’t see a problem adding the condition “if Pred’s mask = Bone, then face animation = active”. Both in game and on the customization screen.
There are no bug fixes and balance, or the list hasn’t been sent yet?.. Because the community notices some changes. Unclear. Nevertheless, the absence of this part looks discouraging.

3 Likes

Same, I only play solo private matches with Pred, and If for some loadout’s I need a lot of Veritanium I play Fireteam in public matches, because that’s much easier for me

in steam it works, but not going to waste money on it. I got my refund. end of story. not buying any more dlc from this company

That’s what I said when they false advertised Isabelle, showing one set of stats in preview window, while getting different stats in the game. I said I’m not buying another DLC and never did.

Instead of fixing the stats, they “fixed” the preview but at that point, everyone bought Isabelle.
I literally felt scammed.

1 Like

15 Likes

Legit so bad dude way to big🤣

1 Like

New Pred gear when?
Some new gameplay features too would be nice. Such as Skinning Ai as the Predator

1 Like

I can guarantee you that I can do your job a hundred times better than you’ll ever do illfonic. Starting with fixing all the bugs and actually balancing the game. And then… I’ll tee bag you and your fucking rainbow shill politics you f$cking gonorrheic-sapien.

3 Likes

Not really a patch when nothings been patched is it?

5 Likes

Battle axe base damage has been reduced

1 Like

Ooo wow. What amazing work from Illfonic. The games saved!

1 Like

From firepussy queefing grounds to FireFaggot monkey poxing fields.

1 Like

Lol 😂

EVERYONE who bought the DLC on EPIC should do the same and ask for a refund. They already said they’re gonna look into it. Possibly because almost no one complained before and when I told them what has been happening they went like “woah”

This is literally hurting Epic and Sony as much as illfonic. If illfonic doesn’t care, trust me, one of the others will and this shit won’t happen again.

I open a question and ask, how many people on Epic asked for a refund on Wolf when it got out and you couldn’t use it?

Bionic Predator looks pretty damn cool, new model, great design etc

but damn, where are the fixes or a new game mode? It’s really annoying, why should we even buy a new DLC character. We need another patch note.

And why the fuck the Bone mask it’s so badly done? C’mon, how could you release such thing.

2 Likes

Not many I guess. I stayed true to my words and haven’t bought a single DLC since Isabelle.
I do agree with you.

1 Like

More paid dlc. At this point we’d rather pay to support an actual developer to fix the bugs that haven’t been addressed in several years.

Killer Klowns gonna be a better game 🤡

1 Like

Bionic DLC still locked for Epic Games users