Patch Notes 2.42

Honestly if you bought this DLC and thought there wouldn’t be any issues with it then you deserve the aggravation that comes with it. I hope you’re able to get your money back and spend it on something worth your time like water or meth.

3 Likes

Yeah as if anyone here is gonna listen. If they’re still buying the dlc at this point then there’s really no hope for them. They’re never gonna learn their lesson.

2 Likes

I mean I get the temptation, this pred is pretty fucking cool and looks well designed for once but, even if it came out perfect with no issues I still wouldn’t buy it. The rest of the update proves yet again that they don’t care. Had several people tell me not to be negative and toxic and that they listen and every time without fail Illfonic proves me right.

5 Likes

New bone mask feel like

4 Likes

Weird scaling probably has to do with the scale of the head. Feral’s is noticeable in how much smaller it is and this has to fit the Winston, ADI, and KNB super Predator heads which are all bigger.

It’d look less weird if the mandibles are open out the sides like feral, but feral had to be weird and be the only one like this. So none of the existing tech functions to make this work.

2 Likes

This’s best design ever. I want this figure . NECA , do you hear me?

If they don’t give us at least a feral body for next update I am going to combust

2023 dlcs coming

7 Likes

Plus autism perk for pred

5 Likes

The funny thing with the feral predator is that the mask itself, has room for eye vision above his superior mandibles, and the overall shape of the head is right in that image, is also a somewhat accurate comparison you have there. The bone helmet that looks apparently organic if not stitched up by his handwork is that it goes elongated over a portion of his actual mouth a bit (between the mandibles).

Yep, that shows notable sloppiness when it comes to adapting the mask. Got it right there.

People were patient and it’s going to pay off, dog dlc confirmed!

Dog DLC

1 Like

It’ll be the best one they ever came up with.

1 Like

More dog

1 Like

Hmm might actually come back to this game

They used all the sticky notes for ‘were going to Germany’

Ughna bionic predator…all the cool established characters in lore and we get a robo predator. WHY THE FUCK HASNT DACHANDE AKA BROKEN TUSK BEEN MADE A CLASS YET?

2 Likes

Licensing.

1 Like

You should be fucking ashamed right now team Illfonic. I’m DONE with you.

1 Like