Patch Notes 2.49

Wow, didn’t ask don’t care haha it shows though

General

• Fixed an issue where certain Predators did not have their specializations working properly
  • Fixed an issue where the Scar Predator was not displaying the correct head model
  • Fixed an issue where the Scar Predator skin tints were not displaying properly.

Since when were these ever reported?

It just seems to me, they just made a ghost change of something a night before then valided the engine, and noticed some major bugs and fixed the major ones they saw only hours ago and decided this was enough of a QA lookover and packaged the thang and uploaded it to the servers.
Now we will catch like 10 other things…its just a matter of time.

2 Likes

Do you even play this game you gaywad lol

The face color changes with the skin color, but at least one skin I chose glitched to pure black in the menu screen. I found a skin that works and didn’t change after that.

1 Like

That doesn’t sound promising

Wow. Wow. Woooowwww. Hjhjhjhjhjhj W O W.

Idiot. Learn to troll better than just being aggro.

1 Like

Mw2 is a good game for people who love to be in a toxic fanbase.

@Courier
@OldKingHamlet
If you’re only going to fix cosmetics, could you fix the multiple predators that have wristblade armor and Plasma casters that revert to default colors during public matches.

5 Likes

I turn vc off on multiplayer cuz its fucking annoying, but i have it on in warzone for prox chat advantage

Ah, well I don’t play cod after my cousin ruined it for me due to his overall toxic behavior, so I’ll have to take your word for it.

What did he do

He pretty much punched, kicked, or yelled at me after getting some kills on him or would tea bag me after winning with the most kills as I didn’t have a good aim as I do now.

Simple solution lol

Beat him up

That’s what i would do

But other than that why didn’t you just stop playing with him

This was years ago so we don’t talk much nowadays.

well text him “fuck you on behalf of my cod experiences” and get on with cod

you probably could have pressed charges for battery assault and/or harassment if it was common enough

Shooting games aren’t my type of thing as for this game I don’t mind it as long as I can play as the predator, I also don’t want to support activision due to their scummy business practices, with that being said though I’ll probably not buy another PHG dlc until they give us a meaningful free DLC stuff like weapon variants for the pred weapons and gear.

We were young and I didn’t know that at the time.

Both warzones are free

2 Likes

crossplay was the minimum to do…😮‍💨