Patch Notes 2.50

For real. Hit a lot of core problems. Still a little worried about the Sawz50 having the same damage, but there are so many other changes that could be considered Fireteam nerfs and Predator buffs, so maybe that’ll make up for it.

2 Likes

I was downed and I died.

Late edit. It happened something strange. I was down and then got back up somehow dunno if healed me, fast and in another location?

you can still do the fanatic glitch but with reckless

1 Like

If they can fix Fanatic, it shouldn’t be hard to fix Reckless too. Maybe the current fix for Fanatic will apply to Reckless. 🤷‍♂️

Edit:

Well… shit.

1 Like

Guys please stop mentioning reckless, that’s the last thing I can enjoy for the moment :((((

i don’t even know how to do it i just herd about it so

I would assume so, considering the actual activation of the 4.5x damage of Fanatic lies within healing yourself when your health bar is below a certain point when you’re bleeding out (it essentially needs to be as low as possible without actually dying before the revive works; I’ve had that happen, its embarrassing). Since the process is the same for activating Reckless, whatever little bits of code they changed to make Fanatic not work should in theory do the same.

Same way as with fanatic (bleed under fire and self revive)

well dam

Charged Plasma direct hit base dmg does 140 now

2 Likes

It’s actually proportional to fire damage taken while downed. That’s why most people use barrels to activate the exploit.

down yourself with barrels/gas cans, burn down your bleed out health with the fire until its as low as it can go without accidentally killing yourself with the self-revive, and…self-revive. You’ll know it worked because your overall damage output will be increased; all AI dies in one-two shots, shootable mission objective are destroyed in one hit, as are camp alarms, barrels, etc.

1 Like

But only with assault, since dutch has 7 perk points, so you cannot have both self revive syrette and syringe together, too much space. Unless your friend revives you.

Dont’t know what triggers it…

That’s huge. Downrange and Stalker would put that at like 177.

2 Likes

Ohhh. Ok, that explains why, and why I could never get it to activate without the fire damage, ie downing myself from fall damage or using those jumping grey barrels found on Airstrip and Headquarters.

1 Like

Sounds like someone’s mad I didn’t get permabanned. You know, going by Kass’s methodology which you so approve, they really should IP ban you for obvious ban evasion, SturlasauRUS/LukeSkywalker.

exposed

I would take the self-revive and either find medkits on the map or rambo it. I have a Scout Fanatic and that’s how I would run it since I can’t carry the syrettes either. Also the exploit doesn’t work if you’re revived by a teammate or bot. Its why running this exploit with bots is near impossible.

Didn’t know you are authoritarian/pedantic too, plus I was IP banned and unbanned myself.
Only way it would work would be hardware ban to get rid of me permanently.