Patch Notes 2.50

I never said I was god.

Im only reminding you of your actions and whats happened.

Nothing you say will negate the contract.

You are powerless against it.

But if you stop lying, I can cut you some slack.

1 Like

Nor I said it, you are just random youtube troll, which indicates that my soul is not bound to it, easy comprehension.

You are reminding only yourself of your own actions what’s happened.

There is no contract

No I am not, since it does not exist.

You cannot cut slack to your own self my dude, you are not posing any slack and you are also lying ;)

My bad 😬

This is me just telling you that you’re ignorant on the topic of drugs due to you repeatedly calling me a junkie cause I was around them for most my life.

Your idea of drugs is warped by seemingly foreign media propaganda that you acted as though fentanyl was the same as cocaine, methamphetamine, or even heroin.

Did me pointing out your ignorance hurt you so bad that you have to lie and say I told you to OD?

1 Like

So denying your threats I see? Interesting, showing graphic photos of people dying on forums and threatening me to OD? Alrightie. Also You said for yourself that you are addicted to Crack and Alcohol.

Where did I mention any idea of drugs? What is warped up in this you call ‘‘idea’’? What ‘‘media propaganda’’? You mean youtube video describing situation as it is what it is? How is that being propaganda? Also where did I say that it’s same as those 3 mentioned? I compared them, but not said they are same. They work differently, but are dangerous.

You want me to use them kid, I am not drug addict like you nor I plan to try those suicidal drugs, no matter they are. No matter how much you insist that I should try it. Every single drug dealer asks people to try it, because their goal is to OD them, so you not directly saying OD doesn’t mean you didn’t intend to. So that is not ignorance, that is fact.

Mike I’m gonna say the same thing @Fire 's saying, stop lying, this shit is old man

2 Likes

I can say only NO U.
because that is you are both lying.

Nah, the contract Is real.
You cant negate it.

The contract was created to defend against your lies.

From the very beginning, I just wanted you to stop lying.

2 Likes

You keep lying.
You know if this was taken to court, youd lose.

2 Likes

Contract does not exist, it’s not real, your hateful imaginary dream.

The contract is created to lie about me and defame me and attack me.

From the very beginning you were just harrassing and lying flat out.

You keep lying and in fact if this was taken to court, neither you or I would win or lose, since judge would call us both clowns and we would be sanctioned. LOL.

Contract exist, you can’t negate it.

Your lies only make you look retārded.

You have severe autism.

1 Like

It does not, it’s your angry bitter fantasy made up.

It’s your lies that make you look like it.

Actually that’s what you have.

It exists.
Il prove it.

1 Like

Thanks for admitting that you created the threatening fantasy of yours in your own hateful bitter head. That does not exist in reality.

You can physically see it, therefore it exists.

The contract makes no threats.

1 Like

You can physically see your own fictional imagination and threatening post screenshoted.

There is no contract, but there are threats.

Fuck y’all still goin at it?!

1 Like

No threat, only contract.

IMG_9283

You repeated same thing months ago, unable to even provide new memes. And there is no contract.