You are damaging yourself, my man.

By defending myself?

1 Like

Attacking others.

I only defend myself.
So stop lying.

1 Like

You don’t.

At this point, I think a phone call would Suffice.

2 Likes

Anyone remember KING-OF-IRONFIST

He’s still here, i made his team ragequit after killing one of them. He was using support unleashed

Nah homie. I dont start shit.
You always lied about me. I had to defend myself.

Mirror

Just stating facts homie.

1 Like

How so?

Please correction wolf predator roar original and 2 plasma caster

Quite frankly now that i think abt it, dual casters would break the game unless wolf got a specific change that halved the damage of the original plasma caster and divided it into the dual casters

2 Likes

its its looks like the wolf predator not that shit in the game

1 Like

Wolf need adjustment yes

1 Like

EDIT:

PELASE ADD THE SPARTAN HELMET!!!

Ok, there’s STILL so much wrong. •Disappearing Pred heads,
•Field Lockers are either broken or you adding certain items messed with them (I went thru 1M Credits/Verititanium or W/E it is. ALL dupes. Even tho I STILL have a lot to unlock. Maybe five fireteam items, but Predlocks, skin color, pattern types ESPECIALLY for DLC Pack ones are locked. So why am I not getting any?! Plus I haven’t gotten a single trophy even a duplicate in 2 years!!!).
•If you’re gonna sell us more content with little free stuff…that’s fine, except:
•• Add MORE load outs. What’s the point of spending money if we can’t use the skins without overwriting out slot?!
•• Add more fireteam stuff. Guns, cosmetics, accessories, CHARACTERS!!! Seriously; FT has been SEVERELY let down and more abandoned than this game. I wanna see more Predator-Human Hybrid guns, Predator Reverse Engineered Guns like the TAR and SNR. Heck, you could add that Predator killer and even a OWLF reverse engineered one (I love seeing things like someone taking a wpn and adding onto it, making it theirs, kinda like the IDF M4 Sherman (?)… or reverse engineering it like Russia did with the NASA shuttle. Another option is: Ironman: Hanmertech making War-machines and the Russian making his suit out of Hammertech drones that were based on Ironman / Iron Monger. Which fits my example perfectly).
• I may be the only one to say this: but the night maps suck. The NVG is more annoying than anything else. COD did it better and MW2/3 was a joke imo.
No offense.

• Make challenges that are actually rewarding. And make some that are for SP players.
• That being said: you created ai fireteam members, can’t you do it with Predator so ppl can play as both alone? Don’t you have that with Friday The 13th The Game? (Didn’t play it snuff to figure out neither or not you can. I know you can play as Jason alone. Matchmaking is bad, even was at the height. And even 1 1/2 years ago there were so many cheaters. Now it’s prob either worse or they abandoned it like ya did with ur other games.
We need to be able to have the option to play with bots on either side.
•More Maps and not just Daytime/Nighttime
• More Lore and all that. Loved the collectibles even tho they were bugged AF. I’d love to see more OWLF facilities or dig sites or a connection to other franchises (even Jason Vorhees lol).

AND MUCH MUCH MUCH MORE!!!

I’m sorry, but I think ya only did this bc your other games tanked. Then again you abandon almost everything. Or aren’t active enough and they fall off. Friday, Next Gen Only Osmosis Jones looking BR Game, Ghostbusters, more?

I am excited this game is gonna live again. Tho the timetables seem to be pretty bad imo. We may be excited but I doubt we wanna wait this long.

And I don’t get enough xp to progress far enough to get pred trophies from lvl ing up.

Idk if what I stall will get the troll responses like in this forums hay day but still…
… and I’m still mad ya added the Jungle Pred Helmet (since adding that with Elder? Makes it look ALMSOT the same). ESP when you gave ppl such a big deal when they asked for the Savini Jason skin in Friday. (Claiming you won’t bc of the backers. But really there was a copy dispute). Made me feel like preordering wasn’t worth it. Never did get my avatars…lol

This game had and still may have the potential to be the predator game we deserve.
If not then I’ll have to enjoy AVP and somehow Concrete Jungle.

1 Like

Anyone else think others do? And instead of a feral predator head they just add him as a dlc pack? When I used it it bugged out (clipping, looked like a pink sack under his chin, didn’t look right). The last dlc packs I absolutely loved was the samurai one and the cyborg one (tho they Shudda given him a better Plasmacaster, and sniper rifle or something).

Speaking of which the plasma casters are off one some (not the right ones).
Might be a nitpick … but idc! lol!

You tried lying on me, I defended myself.
This Is what happened.

1 Like

That was you, I defended myself.