Patch Notes 2.50

No, u.

I’m not joking with you or anything, I’m being serious. stop lying.
You have lied non stop, this is a fact. You want this to stop, then just stop lying.

1 Like

I never lied. You however did.

You mean replying to you is lying, because you simply wanna feed your ego to have your last one?

I’m ready to move on and drop it.
All I want is for you to stop lying.

Like I’m asking nicely.

Im not even asking you to apologize.
Just agree to not lying anymore and we move on.

That’s all.

1 Like

You don’t seem at all, neither you been.

That’s what you need to do, because you are only one lying.

No you don’t, nor you ever did.

No matter what you ask or don’t ask, I don’t need to apologize, in fact neither should you, since you done damage too much on SUPERHUMAN level.

That’s on you bud.

It is, but not for me, but for you.

Aight well, I tried being nice, this is why you’re always gonna be the contracts bitch.

1 Like

You were never nice and keep trying to troll with your imaginary contracts.

You saying its imaginary is a lie. Not only that, you forget all you say is irrelevant. I asked you nicely to stop lying.

So now you can just go chug glue.

1 Like

There is nothing that I said being a lie. In fact I stated facts and the fact is that it is imaginary, whether you like it or not.

Keep threatening (YES this is a threat), every sane, sober, moral and prudent person knows that.

That’s not a threat, that’s a suggestion.

And you keep saying its imaginary, that’s a lie. Im.not sure why you think you can twist or negate reality.

You lied. This is a fact. You keep lying.
That’s it. That’s all there is to it.

1 Like

That’s not a suggestion, but threat.

It is imaginary, since it comes from your own imagination that you written as fantasy. So that is you twisting and negating reality.

Vice versa.

It is, but reflection of you.

Player standings (in my opinion)

Best PS player: naskopz
Best epic games player: Samhain
Best steam player: no clue

TL;DR/Translates To:

“All of our games since P:HG have failed miserably. Probably bc of us. And even without updates P:HG has more players than our two games after it”…

Fireteam need more love.
Field lockers need to actually give stuff out (I have so many Predator cosmetics locked still and the lockers never ever unlock them). I spent 50K credits a year ago, and just a few days ago opened 100 field lockers and still nothing but dupes. Long time vets of the game said you can still get trophies from them and not just lvl up rewards. Yet it seems mine is bugged.

Illfonic needs to REALLY go with the community and ask what we wanna see. What we need. What we expect. If this predator update fails I don’t see Illfonic recovering from it…

1 Like

illfonic hasn’t had any communication on the forums since they released this patch note a month ago. They remain silent without making any formal response.

Currently, there are users on the forum who keep posting long messages and users with vulgar names (OCHINCHIN), but illfonic does not seem to be managing the forum.

Also, they haven’t responded regarding bugs or balance changes. At the end of the day, they just kept dropping patches and bugs. It’s funny that it took over half a year to fix the fanatic bug.

There is only 1 person that updates this game, ffs, give that guy credit, only 1 person at illfonic single handedly. Game is still better than before, let’s not hate it for too much.

Stop lying and being gay.

1 Like

What are you smoking again?

There were certainly some changes and improvements that I could see. Illfonic’s return to PHG was a surprise in itself. I enjoy the good parts of the game and try to ignore the bad parts.

One would assume that they’re waiting for the next gen upgrade possibly. I don’t know or maybe they’re just watching. But at that point we’re just speculating they could be practically doing nothing but who’s to say. Or possibly waiting for the cross gen for Xbox to come join? But again it’s all just assumptions

The least they could do is mention some kind of update coming soon or an update to the road map. It’s weird how awfully quiet they’ve been since then, but who knows. We’ll just have to wait and see I guess