Patch Notes 2.50

Haven’t been here for a year. Did not expect this

1 Like

I ain’t smoking anything, unlike you.

1 Like

You sure?

@Fire and @Lukeskywalker2 are the same mentally deranged person

You cannot convince me otherwise

What did I do that I am being compared to him? Any relevant reason?

Are you assuming that we are both same person?

THAT’S EXACTLY WHAT I’M SAYING!!

Completely wrong.

You’d better not be lying

Or else

It’s bad enough we have to deal with one furry fuck

Let alone 2

You seem to be more related with him being you seeing how you post.

THAT’S IT!!

NOBODY FLIPS THE SCRIPT ON THE SCRIPT FLIPPER!!

YOU AND @Fire ARE ONE IN THE SAME!!

AND AT SURVIVOR SERIES I’LL PROVE IT TO THE WHOLE WORLD!!!

He did took a 1 day off you know? All of the sudden, when for short while it stopped, you decided to hump in here, using his own very same talking points, quite literally. it’s high chance that you probably made some arrangement in private discord group to rage bait me. All indications of your attitude point to this specific thing.

IT’S NO COINCIDENCE THAT THE TWO OF YOU HAVE A SHARED NERD BOND OVER THAT CRAP KNOWN AS STAR WARS!!

So is it us two or is it 1 same person?

I rest my case

And the axe’ secondary attack is completely useless now… from 100 to 60, this is not balancing, this is nerfing…
Light_Bender should be 10% or no one would prefer it over Modified Reserve
Focused should be at least 20 sec (I won’t use it even then)
the other day a youtuber said the game should be renamed to FT hunting grounds… cannot agree more…
and the mauricaw1994 on twitch kills predator after predator in 3 sec with the f*n handgun.
What I don’t like about Combistick: 1. on some places refuses to enter Throwing Aim mode. 2. doesn’t auto-switch to it when recovered…
Do the devs have any idea how hot the barrel gets after firing 1 mag ?! or mudding can cover that too… lol

Wait a minute… Wasn’t there supposed to be a 2nd patch released last month or was this patch that April update they were referring too or did I not notice it?

1 Like

release JH87 pls

I didn’t play Counter Strike because was annoying how people jump 1.5m in the air without stamina cost and shoot accurately in the same time… this is the same shit… Counter Strike with the Predator and Arnie… Show me 1 even Hollywood military movie where the characters do that!.
Or the Predator turns swiftly left and right and FT can’t hit him from 3m…
If FT member stops in one place I can put 10 arrows in him in 3 sec… and with all that shooting mobility the only way to take down FT is to take down 1 FT, then wait for the others to go revive him and take as much as you like… It’s not suppose to be like that…
Fat Predators disgust me… If all this jumping doesn’t help them lose weight, what will ?!..
At this point it’s far more fun to go around the maps and kill NPCs… at least they move as they are suppose to…
If only there was someone that could teach the AI FT to complete objectives instead of homing for the pred…
I don’t know if it’s lagging issues but the the fps drop like 2 and I get killed by the FT without even seeing what is happening…
Ah, yes… and cheaters and abusers…