Patch Today?

I have a strong feeling that illfonic will release the update today! I don’t know for sure. But, tomorrow is the 24th which is the 1 year anniversary of the game’s release date. I know illfonic mentioned a dev stream on the 27th which is next Tuesday. But, surely the update has to be out before the stream. Do you guys agree?

4 Likes

Again with the same thing?

1 Like

There’s still plenty of days in the month for this post.

Kudos to OP for the enthusiasm. Mine ran out a week ago

5 Likes

What you mean?

I’m just excited guys! That’s all!

1 Like

Either today or Tuesday, and thats going off how sony release content for games paid dlc is on Tuesday an update without paid dlc can be any day except the weekend.

1 Like

I mean it would make the most sense to have it out by the 1 year anniversary. But this is illfonic and making sense is not their forte. So expect it on the same day as the stream I guess.

5 Likes

Good Point! I’m almost tired of waiting.

1 Like

Updates are usually before the dev stream.

But at this point who knows, all I know is it wont be Saturday.

2 Likes

That is true but seeing as the day before this stream is a Sunday I can’t see it releasing then. Hell maybe we’ll get the update after the stream and the “surprise” they’re talking about is just info on the update. Actually now that I think about it that seems more likely.

You and me both pal. I’m anxious. I wanna see if it’s a dud or not. Best keep your expectations low though.

I really hope it’s today! been waiting for this patch for a LOOONG time

2 Likes

I don’t think they’ll release it before Dutch tourney is over. I think it starts today and runs through the weekend.

Thats highly possible however with the big 2.0 patch they might release it in 2 parts again, that is of course if its even different from there previous content drops

Most likely it will be, Dlc pred or ft, shaders and balance changes and thats it.

I dont expect shit to be any different this time because of there track record.

1 Like

giphy-3

2 Likes

Couldn’t give a damn tbh

It would be a total dominance asserting boss move of them to stream them playing the update content that includes everything we asked for and then not release it.

I’d respect that

1 Like

If it happens will be in the next hour or so

Also this is your answer as well

So again it will not be 24th

Either today or Tuesday.

3 Likes

grafik
maybe it was available to buy or download at the 23rd but not playable. That was the 24th. Search it on google.
I say it will be tomorrow or the next week