Patch Today?

Again content isnt going to drop saturday, illfonic has to release content when Sony says its okay too so, they dont have that choice.

who says sony is okay with Friday but not saturday?

2 Likes

The stream is Monday not Tuesday

Oh jeez I imagine they’d get a lot of flack for splitting it up into two parts especially after waiting even longer for it that would just be a slap in the face after a 2 month wait.

But yeah I’m not expecting shit either. Though they still find a way to disappoint even when I expect the worst of the worst.

This game was published by Sony, and content for games has to follow sonys psn agenda especially if Sony is the one who published it.

1 Like

And I expect it! I imagine the player count would get very close to 0 if they did that lol.

1 Like

I know. But you didnt answer my question

Its not about it being Friday or Saturday. Its that sonys tends to refresh there servers on Saturdays a update to a game might break the game during the server refresh

1 Like

Sony doesn’t relase conent on weekends for games its litterly a shedcule illfonic does not have choice in it.

Playstation blogs happen on Friday thats when we hear about content for games depending on devolper and publisher.

That too.

1 Like

And the psn store refreshes on Tuesday thats why paid dlc is always on Tuesday.

1 Like

That is very true. So maybe today will be the free part and the stream they will show off the paid dlc for Tuesday who knows. It might work well for them if the free part os substantially large

1 Like

That’s my guess, especially for anniversary update.

Or…alternatively, as an apology to the community there is no paid DLC, it’s all free…

Yeah I realized how stupid that sounded as soon as I typed it. Nevermind

3 Likes

That would be best case scenario but I highly doubt it, however if it was it would be Isabelle and Cleo. Its not out of realm of possibility cause of OWLF Solider and Elder so who knows.

2 Likes

It may be stupid but it would be the smartest thing Illfonic has ever done so It might just work!

1 Like

They need to do alot right with this cause ive been burned way too many times with this game, I will say that last patch was good step im the right direction though

1 Like

Hopefully they implement something for the ps5 controller like adaptive triggers and a higher rumble function! Something

2 Likes

Agreed

1 Like

I love the dualsense but im okay if they dont bother with that rn.