Patch Today?

Arnie you are the fucking master! 😂

1 Like

I like to try be a classy asshole , otherwise it would be rude

2 Likes

He domt talk to my cousin sister like that. Lol

1 Like

Well tell Karen I’m just stating facts and pointing out her/it’s hypocrisy. Not much else to do in here. After 1 year of being subjected to Illfonics bullshit I’ve gotten very good at recognizing stupidity. It’s basically a hobby.

2 Likes

I bet you can’t tell if I’m stupid? 😏

2 Likes

You guys can listen to RapTasma’s latest hit, Conto Muerto, meanwhile waiting for the patch to be released, grab something nice to drink, tea, coffee, beer, a glass of wine or just anything, just sit back and enjoy!

3 Likes

Based on our conversations, you are far from it. One of the more aware people on here.

Lol.

Lol pretty sure @Ageroberos is Fantasma’s sister or less outspoken alter ego.

The video was entertaining.

2 Likes

So thats the reason you don’t talk to me anymore…
Fuck! I was hoping no one can tell…

You just lost all credibility mate

3 Likes

Haha. No Nok I honestly haven’t come across you in here in awhile. This place has been pretty barren of late. Even with the “largest update” just around the corner it still feels like I’m riding a 3 legged, asthmatic, immaciated horse

1 Like

eres muy rencoroso, ¿es porque te diste cuenta de que también eres estúpido?

1 Like

Yeah… its funn how people think we are getting new content XDDDDD

2 Likes

Now Arnie, we all know the muscles and machismo personality is just a facade. Underneath all that brawn is a bright intellectual.

raw

3 Likes

Men are talking Karen.
Tú tienes diarrea de la boca. Hazme un sándwich cariño.

I mean I hope there is but I, like you and others know better than to put much faith into this dying horse.
I haven’t told my team yet, but if this update doesn’t deliver, I am going to move on to better things.

With Hood, Chivalry 2 and many other games on the horizon there will be plenty to choose from.

1 Like

Theres always a spot on my team for you , buddy . Its melon free , free protein shakes and a 1 month gym membership 💪 👍🏻

But if you are shit at the game…I will pass

I am shit at the game. Just ask
@CHUCK_YT
@Fire
@Weevo540
@Thunder-Cats

they’ll vouch for me.

1 Like