Patch Today?

I wonder if we go on sony’s website and look at the agenda. I wonder what it says.

They dont have it posted anywhere.

However if you wanna see if the patch is actually happening check playstation twitter in about 30 minutes.

1 Like

They might just stream the day before it drops and showcase it . It wouldn’t be surprising

Usually they have community participate in matches and that wouldn’t happen since we would not have the update. It would surprise me if they did that

Yeah it ain’t coming today buckos lol

Actually its still possible they have relased something is 12:36pm, and also Viking has was posted at 11:20am central.

1 Like

Yeah but Viking was “leaked” prior to landing.
Epic and PSblog are dark. These sumbichs actually gonna push this to the very last minute

1 Like

Its not impossible, but it’s improbable. They’re not ABLE to do it today. Let it go

It’s possible but very unlikely.

Hopefully its because they are actually testing it

Lol. Its a one year anniversary. They’re partying

1 Like

I’d like to believe that.
We’re at 53 days here with no new content and bare minimum bug fixes. How long do you need? I’m more convinced they’re holding out for dramatic effect of dropping it on the anniversary date. Which is flat out stupid because your player base has lost its hype

1 Like

The playerbase hype died months ago mate

1 Like

They’re holding out because of the rights battle

Can’t add new stuff until it’s settled

Bullshit if that’s the case they would have made a statement other they “yay livestream”

🤣 you are adorable

Nah…still some hopefuls after the last update

1 Like

They cannot talk about ongoing legal matters

It’s the law

They can absolutely say “due to unforseen circumstances development has been delayed”

1 Like

The game is going offline in the next 15 minutes