PC "death squads": what's the point?

you lose 40% of matches? not a real PC death squad LOL

2 Likes

He’s honestly being modest. I told him today in a game that was bullshit. Played multiple games with him today and we won every game.

Its not the same 4 people all the time, but I would suggest it’s closer to 70-80%.

2 Likes

You can refer to Jelou’s comment about talking to illfonic. Otherwise chances are you won’t always get the unspeakable power of the pc ‘death squad’. Lol not all pc gamers, individually or collectively possess some omnipotence, rather it be well-coordinated or experienced players. Just like how every PS player isn’t absent-minded about a 8 ft’ sound-conquering predator being within their midst.

2 Likes

i’m lvl 150 since a long time and my point is still the same after so many time
truth hurt but thats the reality

Cool story. I was lvl 100 day 1 and when they raised the level cal 5 hours after they raised it I was at 150. Lol I play ps4 and have shit on pc players. The skill is all in the gamer lol. Get real. spits

1 Like

Plus god dam man. Either English is your second language and you are using a piss poor translator or you are poorly educated

Not gonna lie if you loose 40% your not a death squad :) I’m on ps4 (crossplay on) and we haven’t lost a rando match

1 Like

it’s sad how the dumb-ass can only defend it in one way
bro you write badly lol

The pc preds seem to relying on the caster and the bow which makes them easy targets. I dont even understand the meme that console plyers cant aim. There is no assist in this game so the aim is equally balanced

1 Like

What? Dumb ass. The only dumb one here is you. The skill gap between console and pc players on this game is near zero. Sure pc players can aim a little better but that dose not make up for the lack of movement they seem to have or the fact that all pc players are two trick ponies at this game. So no the only dumb ass here is you little boy. Now go dig the shallow grave all pc players deserve

1 Like

No bullshit lmaoo hits hitscan how can we miss a lot when I’m sniping I hit nearly ever shot and we the preds rushing I’m shooting his face goddammit 😭😂 preds a joke against a really good team :b

1 Like

the only dumb ass i see is the one who dug up a message several months old to insult you are embarrassing stops

Cool story. And dug up nope it was on the top of the list lol cool story bro tell it again

because of you …

And the phrase is you are embarrassing yourself stop. Not you are embarrassing stops. Jesus dude. Plz go and get an education for your own sake

No not because of me. It was there and I just looked at it lol. Dam man learn how the internet works lol

Yeah. I mean lets be honest there are a few “skilled” pc pred players My squad of sweaty recons lol have run into and Bloodthirstylord was one of them. On average tho the Pc players all seem to think once they see a group of 4 psn players they think easy win and they get parried punished and tracked down. Now thats not saying they are all bad unless they are yt but in my personal experience pc players are too cocky and get punished for it.

1 Like

Let them have their fun. We know we will see them here later on complaining like Karen’s that they can’t beat us and giving excuses as to why they can’t and/or why they won’t engage.

For them, camping on rooftops throwing arrows and plasma caster is cool, but when FT does it so they don’t, ohhh that’s “boring”.

2 Likes

Where your team comes from? Because I never met you guys. Hope they will fix cross play to play against you in private and with you on Ft pubs.

1 Like

I notice these kind of teams fairly quick in the game. I don’t mind playing elusive for the entire match just to frustrate them. Get 2 the chopper already and good riddance

1 Like