PC "death squads": what's the point?

I hope richterbryan gets hit by a truck today and dies today.

Illfonic, you heard here. Better get that kickstarter going…and those legally binding lawsuits!

“I hope richterbryan gets hit by a truck and dies today.”

Hey, we need signatures! I want this for my signature in this forum.

Its time to take a step back and say to one self,…life should be better than …this.

You should remind yourself what is best in life.

1 Like

I dont need you to say a goddamn thing.

Do you at least know the reference?

;-( I thought you like me…

I do man, if I said something mean, my bad. I was annoyed this morning.

1 Like

ooh, lets not stop this candy moment.

From time to time we will turn Crossplay on or Off depending on queue times. If queue are low, we turn it off. If we start to queue for 3-5 minutes without a match, we turn it on. My observations on behavior from both platforms are this:

I’d say 3 times out of 10 PC Predators will back off from full PC Teams (cowards)

Around 1 time out of 10 a PS4 Predator will back off (props to you mates for being up to the challenge)

Most toxic Preds are from PC (though, I mostly play with crossplay off so, it could be different)

Most toxic FT are from PS4

Out of every 10 PS4 FT players, around 7 don’t know what the hell they are doing. Going AFK, hiding, looking for loot, going solo, not doing objective, etc.

Out of every 10 PC FT players around 6 know what they are doing (it used to be better, but I guess more people are joining the game on PC and are still learning)

I have found that with most PC preds they are either extremely good or extremely bad.

Most of the time I honestly try and do the mission. Will not even chase down the pred and ask my teammates to not do so if we feel the Pred isn’t big of a threat. We gave them the time to go heal, go get their second wind recharged… and they still go on and push us where we have to put it down like a rabid dog. Is frustrating sometimes. Rush melee punks are a decease

1 Like

Its pretty laughable to assume people who use a controller cant hang with those who use a mouse. This isnt 1990. I know guys what wipe the floor with a controller in a Mouse and keyboard environment.

1 Like

I should start doing this, being willing to just stalk and observe.

Thumbs up to you for patience.

1 Like

hilarious!

To answer OP, people play in premades and talk shit because they like winning, as in every pvp game.
Idk what you expected.

The only thing that’s even come close to evening the scales “since 1990” was the introduction of crossplay aim assist because it reduces the precision required by the players using a controller, providing a smoother aiming experience overall.
Or are you one of those that thinks you have a fair fight sniping or playing with a controller on Quake as someone jumps behind you and kills you before you can spin around with your super epic controller?

Control sticks are approximating the distance between two points and making adjustments after the fact, mouse is pointing and clicking. Obviously one is superior in reactive shooters involving tracking distant or fast moving targets. Controllers are better for platformers. Just how it is.

1 Like

you mean 2000 you fool! 1990?

Yeah what he said!

Premades are definitely a challenge. When I see an all PC team I assume I’ll be hunted. As pred, you can control when to engage though. I ran into one earlier today. Killed a couple, was spotted roughly 137 times :). I get why they do it though. Sometimes it’s fun to chase the pred around. Can only do those missions so many times before bored out of my mind.

Is not common, but I do know some players who are actually better at FPS with a controller than with keyboard and mouse. To each its own. Whatever works for you.

Good god…

PC super leet fuckers.

What is the point, indeed. Zero fun to play with teams like that.

1 Like