PC "death squads": what's the point?

Fairly accurate assumption, of course this will change over time. Great game, people change habits, hell they might switch systems. I recall games had me upgrade videocards all the time or buy new playstations!

How does one go about joining one of these death squads lol.

Simple. Get a PC and get your friends on, and poof

2 Likes

2 Likes

Not so easy. You also have to study how to systematically exploit every exploitable aspect of a buggy and imbalanced gameplay.

Example 1: abusing the absurd “knife parry” system, which is not only imbalanced in favor of FT but a total absurdity in terms of lore.

Example: 2 snipers on the roof of “derailed” map, or on top of a hill. Gameplay was surely intended to be like that when the devs were producing the game.

Example 3: setting the graphics settings to maximize cloaked predator visibility and draw distance.

I just have crossplay turned off. It doesn’t really seem to have an effect on my matchmaking time anyways.

Can’t do that… I play on Pc…

no matter how hard you prove, the clowns who blame everything on cheats and hacks will still find excuses
if there was no parrying system, how would you avoid melee ?

1 pc player can give a ps4 pred hell… 2 its usually gg. Its not really about get good… its more about balancing and dmg ratios. Mostly on FT side?

I just turn crossplay off and stick with PS4 players until I can crossplay invite my cousins on PC for private matches.

1 Like

The Point it’s: For Fun. They do play and enjoy it, and if I may say, it’s funnier to play against Death Squads than others.

1 Like

see i agree with this, holds alot of Truth,

i believe the Reason most ps4 vets on this game turn off crossplay is for this reason.

being abble to remove Grass and leafs by the setting Exploit effectively allows you to Defeat the point of cloak not to mention that it doesnt touch the cloak in anyway how ever does in fact turn up the Brightness of all trees rocks and grass ( so pretty much the back ground) well the predator may not be getting effected by the setting exploit he still feels the impact it has as it high lights everything but him and in so high lights the predator again Defeating the whole Reason of Cloak existing in the first place.

the mouse thing is true how ever as it stands having mouse over thumb sticks all be it does indeed hold an impact on the games blance. how ever not enough of one for it to matter. if the predator is Sneaky or if the predator avoids Gun fire then the predator can effectively avoid the other players power to aim better.

all in all. i agree PC has the upper hand for just being on pc the choices one can make on PC effect the game more so then Ps4 what i dont agree with is nerfing the pc just for them being pc. instead give something to help out the ps4 players, call of duty’s trick for this back in the game that worked for the type of game they had was aim assist, witch as a small aim bot Tirggerd one Aimming down sight or ads’ing. if something along those lines was added to tip the scales in favor for ps4 i would be all for it.

but dont Nerf PC because their on PC.

1 Like

even with ads assist. with the fluid movements with a mouse… it would still be hard on a game with such spot shooting.

yea witch is why i made the point something else needs to happen but i do believe Ps4 needs some sorta boost not fully sure what though

yah never make a cross-play game… thats the solution

i think alot of people would be pissed off if they pulled it form the game

Cross play is fine for having games with friends, but games like this one don’t have equal footing so unless you are playing with friends there’s really no point in turning it on.

Did you win cause you were better or cause the kid couldn’t turn fast enough with a controller? Did you lose cause sniper mice’s are a pain?

Better to just play on level ground.

I wouldn’t want it gone but it does make talking balance really freaking hard.

i already mentioned hit boxes and sniper sway. only steady in crouched position. i also mentioned bullet spray much larger. The other pistols needs buffs as much as half the preds arsenal.

1 Like

Those aren’t bad ideas man, I think PC Pred’s might benefit from some rifle sway. The crouch position make sense for anything with a scope.

My little colt could use a bit more damage, it is a 45., you’re definitely right about the pistols. Although I’d be fine if it had a pretty sharp drop off, shouldn’t be sniping with a pistol anyway.