Pc graphics help please

What are your graphic settings as pred? 8 options in graphics I see. Best for competition as well as looking pretty.
Sorry I looked on the forum couldn’t find any answers. As far as fps goes what’s best?

it all depends on the GPU you have, the resolution of your monitor and your target FPS

I have a 1070 Ti, 1440P monitor @ 144Hz

My settings are:

V-Sync - Off
Motion Blur - Off
Anti-Aliasing - Medium
Effects Quality - Low
Foliage Quality - Low
Post Processing Quality - Low
Shadow Quality - Medium
Texture Quality - Epic
View Distance - Medium

I get around 50 to 90 fps on average. Depends of how much AI is around and some maps are worse than others (Backwater is the worse).

The biggest offender is Shadow Quality, which will drop your frames like crazy if you boost it, but will also make the game look like crap if you set it to low. Effects, Post Processing and foliage are dependent of shadows view distance, so the more you boost view distance, the more those other settings will drop your frames as well.

Setting view distance at low is considered cheating by some people here. I don’t mind. But you will shoot into things you can’t see.

1 Like

I have everything at Medium and play with 50-80fps (rtx 2070 super)

I have the same card as you. My settings are high with 70 to 120 fps

1080p

Well…
I have an Intel core 7 6700
I need a new one xD

1 Like

Ok ok I have i7 8700k and gpu overclocked

Maybe i should overclock too
But idk

MSI Afterburner is what I use

I have a msi 1660 ti and fps that can reach 144 with lower settings. I noticed fps shoot up to 400 range not sure why. I noticed this happening after a lobby closes after a match. I want to make phg as competitive as i can make it without losing the art. Does anyone play at high fps or is that an issue with phg?

I’m on an ASUS VivoBook laptop, Pentium processor, which doesn’t meet system requirements. I have everything off and all graphics on low. Setting for max 30 FPS
How can I possibly play?
Like Noland says: “However I can”

Anti alaising , Shadow and Post processing at medium. The rest you can use low and the game still look cool (the same as everything on medium). It all depend on your graphic card then. With RTX you can play this game with decent fps. If you have GTX , unless is 1080ti, good luck reaching 60 during AI fights 😂.

Well I guess I should be happy playing on Medium with GTX 1050 Ti and i7 8750h. xD

It isn’t butter smooth and flare at the exfil kills my FPS if I look at it. It’s also a laptop so at certain times, 'cause of the temperature, it drops the clocks down, resulting in lag.

But hey, it can’t be worse than playing on PS4. :P

Don’t let this distract you from the fact that Hector is gonna be running 3 Honda Civics with Spoon engines, and on top of that, he just came into Harry’s and ordered 3 T66 turbos with NOS, and a Motec System Exhaust.

1 Like

V-sync: off
Motion Blur: off
anti-aliasing: medium (always keep this at medium, the game most likely uses primitive AA solution, most likely FXAA)
effects: low (effects stress cpu power)
foliage: medium
post processing: low (post processing stresses cpu power)
shadow: medium (anything above is a major fps killer)
texture: medium (very little difference from high)
view distance: medium

GTX 1060 at 1080p with i5-10400F processor, I get over 60fps 99% of times

1 Like

I just tried out your settings and the difference is night and day, it’s like a completely different game. Thanks!

2 Likes

After Burner does a great job. I lock my GPU @ 2000MHz for the core and 4500MHz for VRAM and I get about 15 FPS increase

setting textures to epic or cinematic will not make you lose FPS, but will help (a little bit) to stabilize them. when set to low or medium your FPS will spike all over the place.

This game optimization is a nightmare

Also installing the game on SSD (sata or nvme) will make a huge difference compared to a regular HDD

1 Like

Better on ssd or hdd?

better on SSD

Sorry a bit new at this. Is it possible to have both on a pc? Found online how to check…i see a person’s setup having both… Now I want to make sure all my games are on the ssd.