Pc play takes zero skill

No no your supposed to be triggered lol.

Well yeah skill comes from practice. And Practice comes from striving to get better. And striving to get better comes from getting your Yautja shit pushed in lol

1 Like

I don’t get triggered. 😆
Yeah, you’re right, I completely agree.
Like in all games, first you gotta get destroyed until you become the destroyer. 😂

2 Likes

I admit it, I am very bad at shooters and have ridiculously bad aim compared to most other PC guys…
AND I ALWAYS DIE FIRST! LITERALLY!!! ´
I literally didn’t even own a PC from 2013 to 2020, so I’m no former CS:GO Tournament player or something.
But even then, I play like a god compared to the gameplay of most random console players. xD
It is cursed!
I admire your skill to be able to win games on a controller that is ergonomically disadvantageous.
I’d play even worse that way.

2 Likes

I really don’t understand the whole the controller is bad for shooter per say.

Its really the same concept you first look in the direction you want to aim and shoot at and with what little aim assist this game has you aim in and that split second the aim assist is active you shoot and after that its juts recoil to deal with. Idk.

Feels more like a real gun shooting then just pointing & clicking!

I get the instant snap that the mouse gives you as a advantage but console gamers who play shooters tend to play with the highest sensitivity that is possible and its similar to the movement pc players can use.

You’re forgetting on vital thing: the predator. so what you understand how a controller works, but if you’re too slow you’re too slow, if you’re not accurate you’re a wasting bullets, if you can’t react to your surroundings fast enough you’re just meat. meat on the chopping block!

And there’s a sale on pOtato finger meat! And you DisturbedLlama are on the party tray! and its an ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFET!

1 Like

I completely agree, it takes zero skills. I literally play blindfolded and hit every shot. No skills at all.

4 Likes

Listen here you 28 damage average bum. Maybe take your own advice. I watch pc players miss 80% of there shots as well so whats the difference ps players at 81% of shots missed.

Most of the ps players that play this game that are potatoes are those fathers that watch Pred in the movie theater with their pops so Of yeah they gonna have bad aim.

Us millennials and the generation pior by one year who have been through the entirely of fps are just as good as pc players

I fucking knew it lol. You got that ESPN dont you. Fucking Extra chromosomes and what not

Yes ESP…N

1 Like

Lol. I think its from Futurama. Lol

Lol…

1 Like

It’s more advantageous than obvious, but not much.
Different body parts respond more intuitively, faster and more precise than others.
Like we use our lower arm and wrist to aim, you use your thumbs.
I could go down into a neuroscience rabbithole now, but rather nooo. xD

But like you said.
In the end, it’s just Muscle memory and training what makes some people better than others, not their platform, growing up playing PS all the time helps a lot. I can’t catch up with that anymore, since I was always a PC guy.

1 Like

WHat you using science for! Cant you see its @DisturbedLlama ?

What’s llama? Lol

Pretty much every PC game released today has controller support. Almost every old game has some sort of controller workaround. People would be surprised to know that the vast majority of PC players actually use a controller for most or all of their games.

So if your whole argument is that using M&K requires no skill compared to a controller, it kinda falls flat on its back when you realize there are plenty of players who play on controller. They still are better than 90% of console players.

I feel comfortable playing with both. There are advantages and disadvantages on both sides and depending on the game, I will switch one for the other.

However, no matter what sensitivity you put on the controller, at least on this game, you cannot do a 180 degree turn as fast as you can do it with a mouse. You can’t follow the leap trail of a pred. Is just impossible. The speed is not there. Maybe on other games, but not on this one. The controller input is just limited. Even using a third party app like ReWASD to adjust the response curve from the stick, it doesn’t do it. Other games even bind a “key combo” to allow you to turn 180 degrees because of this.

But controller has advantages. For one, you avoid strain on your hands and after hours of playing your wrists don’t hurt. Pressing the wrong button almost never happens. You use just 1 finger for movement. Movement precision (WASD) is by far superior on a controller. You can press many buttons at the same time, specially when using paddles.

I like playing with a controller, but they also break easily and I’m just tired of repairing mine, LMAO

Ummmm, I beg to differ. I can 180 turn in a spilit second.

Ummmm, again I beg to differ. I get accused of using a mouse a keyboard constantly on console cause of the way I move. So you clearly lack any knowledge on anything. Probably why you has your name tarnished since you need to use macros to even compete. Get gud scrub

1 Like

someone sounds like an angry console player! I used to be there with ya BUT i transitioned to PC the winter before the release and by the time this game came out, I was (apparently) considered one of the best Pred players (FT) in the world (multiple other people, not mine).

2 Likes

Please provide video proof, otherwise, you are full of shit.

I couldn’t care less whatever “tarnished” my name is. Nobody here is relevant on my life. Only a kid would give importance to such a childish thing.

2 Likes

yea…unlikely. You know the best troll for pc pred players and against psnoob FT? Bunny hopping around a ft person b/c you know as a fact that they cannot shoot you in close range and their controller is limited for turning radius lolololoololool

1 Like