Pc play takes zero skill

Crowder meme

Bruh

yeh i do this all the time especially with minigun dudes RIP

Yeah, out of three games I would play I usually only hit one leaping shot with saw. When there jumping I always hit it, but leaping is very hard to do.

I just get called a hacker lol.

Cross play isnā€™t always the best move to turn on. Most of the time I get people who just started, and donā€™t even know thatā€™s an option. If you turn of cross play you might actually get some average maybe just maybe good fire team members. The best time to have it on is at night, if you get lucky you might see a death squad.

if its so easy then get a PC and join the elite instead of being a console pesantā€¦

Shit, even my buddies on PS5 playing COD even use mouse and KB because they know how SUPERIOR it is. and skill is measured by if you win or not, not you preconcieved notions about ā€œits easyā€

Get on the PC and show us how eassy it is then Ladā€¦

I currently can use a mouse and m&kb on my ps5 ai choose not to because of how easy it is. I switch from Pc to console cause I wanted a challenge in video games not just auto easy mode

went from PC to console. RIP

PS5 console is already last gen tech.

Whats really R.I.P is that Pc players look at themselves like they are at the top of the gaming world when in reality they can only excel at FPS any other game that takes real skill, ie sports, fighting,racing, or strategy are lack luster at. So idk how console gamers are peasants when they all hold titles in every other genre but shooters

RTS on a gamepad? RIP , PC Dominates this.
Racing games? I have a nice fanatec setup will race u on simulation game on a gamepad any day and win every timeā€¦
Flight sims, yeah got a Virpil setup for that and star citizenā€¦ RIP pad, dont even have enough buttons,

My joystick cost more than your pesant console :P

2 Likes

Lol. I also have a racing rig so dont use the pad. So nice assumption. My fight stick alone cost more than any console. So again nice assumption.

So in reality you have nothing but an overpriced paper weight that can get 120 fps on games that can barely run at 80 anyway.

u have all this expensive gear plugged into a shitty PS5 u cant even upgrade? HAHAHAH

FOOL.

1 Like

Lol. Yep and probably still 10x the gamer you will ever be.

sure kid, sure you are ;)

Lol. Kid is that like an insult or something from across the pond?

Its a pretty pore excuse for one if so. Like ohhhhh call me a kid. My feelings are so hurt.
Lol pathetic. Come back when your troll game is better till then! Get Gud

get better hardware pesant. oh wait, you cantā€¦

Stuck with some pesant grade 10teraflops lol, my last gen GPU is more powerful. and i can overclock it, can u overclock? Can u put more ram in? u cant even install an SSD yet can u because there are none that work yetā€¦ or did they release some stupid expensive proprietary SSD yet? get whippedā€¦

U seen next gen GPUs will be over 60 teraflopsā€¦ thats 6x fastrer than ur pesant grade console, how are you going to even run any games in the next 2 years on ur 5 year console lifecycle?

Geez, next gen gamesā€¦ you console will look like a PS1 comparedā€¦ hahaha

Lol. Ohhh man. Whatever shall I do. Probably just keep playing games for fun! Ohhh no I find enjoyment in video games unlike you. Lol pathetic your trying to hard.

Lol. Then again I donā€™t really care! Lol also all ssd that were on the market with the last gen already work on the current gen so maybe its time to come log off and come up from the basement all them human farts are going to your head there Patrick Star!

Dude no actual gamer cares about any of this shit.

Doesnt matter how shiny it is, just how good it is.
Why do you think so many of the 2D old school games are better than so many new ones?

True gaming started out on consoles, not on pc.
So of you think youā€™re superior just cause of pc, idk what to tell ya.

I bought a pc, dont even use it at this point cause I prefer console.

Honestly pc gaming is more for just modding shit.

Itā€™s sad how so many self proclaimed gamers forget it all really started on console.
All the old pc games werent shit compared to nes, SNES, genesis, ect.

i enjoy my games too, in more detail, higher FPS, lower latency and future proof for a good few years atleast.

shush im trolling him,

I know this :D

He wanted the argumentā€¦