Pc play takes zero skill

Lmao god damn it.
Well you win this round, you’re still cool xD.

iv had consoles and PC and always prefered PC, just get the newer stuff sooner. and most games are made on a PC using PC software and then put on a console. like no one is developing a game on a console using a game pad…

Can u imagine C++ coding on a O X [ ] /_\

Your not doing a very good job at it. You are getting super personal. But then again ive said this

That you know off xD.
Idk most pc games, until recently had a bad feel compared to consoles.

Like they usually go off a click and point style that I HATE with a passion.

World of warcraft, and such.

Hell even outriders kinda do.

Tbh I’m not even into games like I once Was.
Theres nothing really good anymore.

Out there.
There is one who codes on consoles.
Cause fuck pc.

XD

1 Like

what 3d modelling application is available on consoles?

Like maya, 3d studios max, blender? etc

Photoshop?

I mean…

The only truth to this is that most could be if they really wanted to. It is sad but for those who don’t want to make it anything but a hobby you can bet they are pretty humble about it. I’m not very vocal to people about PC gaming but my console gaming is more for show (this is family friendly). Nobody wants to here me baost about RAM chips and SSDs and video ram speeds. I honestly don’t want to even to a young enthusiast. Its a rabbit hole i don’t want to journey down unless i’m bored.

I love ram chips and SSDs and GHz and shit…

Im not just a gamer im a tech nerd and geek and gamer…

Lol someone decked out their console for it xD.
Honestly I wouldnt doubt it if some is like that or does that.
Ppl do all kinds of crazy shit.

I dont play on pc cause it feels physical uncomfortable.
And theres not too many things I wanna play on there.

I really more so like what I do with it, and it is usually something that will wow people. Like the fact that I can load gigabyte Photoshop files, or have a 4k +2 other monitors going at the same time.

I think people are more wowed by day to day performance stuff like moving large files around…etc.
I would never get too many people going wow Raytracing!. never happens. at least at offices that i work at.

Like my Gskill Royals are 3800MHZ at 1:1:1 MCLK:UCLK:FCLK ratio and i get 50ns latency from the memory!

CPU is running at 5GHz boost clock, gpu is overclocked and i flashed the V-BIOS to give me 300 watts instead of 250…

How can u not like that shit?! wwhats wrong with you

2 Likes

I feel like you should be shoved into a locker.
XD

1 Like

Here’s my reply to this thread, this is the average PS player, it’s almost as if the majority of them are stoned. xD

3 Likes

the first time i showed some family friend that u can drag something off one monitor to thje other they shit their pants with amazment and went to shout their partner like “WENDY! COME AND LOOK AT THIS!”

AGAHAHAH

1 Like

I know I am!

1 Like

im sat on a sofa with a mouse by my side and aKB on my lap, looking at a 100" screen 6ft away from me… im coumfy af…

And heres two pc players getting fucked on.

So much for superior accuracy eh?

Theres scrubs on both sides.

It’s the whole keyboard thing.
I dont like it anymore.

I used to playin pc mainly like a decade back tho.

shit in shit out… put a terrance in front of a PC dont make u better lol

2 Likes

dude, nearly every e-sports tournament in any genre is dominated by PC players. Fighting (never seen a PC player fighting games on K&M btw), Racing Sims, FPS, RTS, etc. wtf are you really talking about?

2 Likes