People can't edit their loadout. Affected classes City Hunter, Dutch 87, and Viking

I’ll try it out once im off work

Yeah, CH locks when Smart disc and Net Gun are in the primary weapon slots

Count me in with CH.

Pic of my CH loadout that can’t access. Found out I couldn’t load it when I went back to re-customize it after deleting my settings, to fix the issue the first time

Not letting me customize any of my predator loadouts… Just keeps saying please wait loading and nothing… Please help

Currently there isn’t a way to fix them the only way to re-access them is to follow these steps

• Don’t give Dutch 87 the GOSL
  • Don’t put Smart Disc or Net Gun in the primary weapon slot on CH

Other then that I can’t help

2 Likes

Yup. Was only 1 predator city hunter loadout that i lost access to. Now its 2. One has a combistick, and the second has smart disc. Both as primary weapons. Smh. Sucks. Playing on ps4

Wow the list of primary weapons CH can’t use, or else you get locked out, seems to be growing with each new report. I hope Illfonic gets a hotfix out in January

I also have it: I got this very specific bug

Only way to fix it is to delete your save, and hope Illfonic fix it in a hotfix

I won’t. I’m tired of deleting my save files, tbh.

1 Like

Yeah, It gets real annoying after doing the first time

Nothing works. I Bought the game a 3-4 days ago and it worked until yesterday.
I tried to de- and reinstall the game, erased the savegame-files, made the files “read only” when the game is running and after i quit, i made copies of the savegames inGame and after playing and overwrote the bugged files,…
Maybe the weapon-loadout is saved in another File ?

I´m playing on PC, have no DLC´s and i am only Lev.23 (No DLC-Weapons).

Edit: I think i´m getting close. I tried to make my loadout step by step. Everytime i put my morphin syrette (Field Syrette) to slot 3 the bug appears. Can someone confirm this ?

1 Like

I’m not on PC so I can’t help you with anything on a technical level

I don’t know what your talking about when you say Morphine

Also all DLC weapons become available for everyone at a certain level, and I’m pretty sure none of them cause problems.

Now again I’m not on PC so I can’t help you with any of the in game files

I hope your problem is solved soon

Sry, i´m playing in german. It´s the first-aid-Injektion-thíng. It´s called “morphin-Syrette”
“Field Syrette” in english ;)

1 Like

It’s ok
I figured you were playing the game in another language

I honestly didn’t know there was a problem with gear placement in certain gear slots. If it’s only happening with the third slot then just don’t put it in the third slot

I wish I could be more helpful then that

Now i know that, but there are so many other player with the same bug. Maybe my info can help them to figure out what is wrong with their game and together we can help illfonic fixing these bugs.

1 Like

You are right your info does indeed help
Hopefully we’ll get a hotfix in January

1 Like

Dont leave the 1st gear empty or dont skip the second gear slot by using the 1st and third on any FT loadout. This resets your weapons everytime.

1 Like

Yes, i left the 2nd Slot blank too.
But i will not test this !