People who don't defuse (chose not to)

i am the only one who read the rules . not my problem you cant do that my friend

Sure thing just caster yourself at spawn and save everyone else the trouble lol

1 Like

go be mad on developers if you dont like it

Like I said, I don’t give a shit about diffusing. I’m there to kill that foo and move on.

In no way does diffusing makes me a more skilled ft player. That shit ain’t gone help me survive against top tier preds.

I don’t give a fuck about rules.

1 Like

well rules count win or lose . so if you are happy having 100% lose rate good for you

I’m happy kicking ass, not diffusing.

2 Likes

good for you but the fact its not counted win from devs dont change

When people invite me to play is not because I know how to diffuse, it’s because I know how to wreck mofos.

2 Likes

and you lose all together WP

…and I’m 100% ok with that.

lol this guy really sitting at the endgame screen as the only one dead screaming about how the devs said he won

Looking at dev streams they dont care either

and i dont care about crybabies like you my friend. if you dont like the rules dont play the game or get better and defuse the bomb

Adorable, you should join the tournaments and blow yourself up at round start

tournaments in dead game . nice idea
you should tell devs how their game works because you know better

Devs are content in stream not defusing lol, hate to break it to you.

Dead game but you’re still here?

you cant even the rules inside the game xD

I like fireworks so I run right to the edge of the blast radius and hope I am in time to enjoy the show. If not, at least I go out with a bang.

What’s the point of victory if you can’t hear the cries of your enemies and the lamentations of thier women?

If you got absolutely slaughtered and you successfully blew up it does not mean you are a winner,lol. If you kill at the ft members with your explosion, than you might consider yourself as a winner. If someone wants to waste 2 mins of their life, it’s their choice. Technically yes, you won, but who cares about that? You got murdered, that’s a point.

the point is i speak about the rules and not about what ft/predator feels because idc about their feelings