People who don't defuse (chose not to)

It doesn’t say FT eliminated when you explode yourself does it?

No, in game rules are shit. You died, cause you played badly. Explosion requires no skill, while wiping out the ft does. That is a difference between good and bad predators.

1 Like

And btw, how did you get that you won?

I don’t disarm the bomb everytime lol if any fireteam member escapes the blast it’s a win.

2 Likes

no one care if you like the game rules my friend . dont defuse and its not win for ft

You did not answer the second question. How did you get that you win?

rules my friend . they say the only way ft win is by securing the body or exfil
if you want you can count it as tie its same

Ok, than I have 100% loss rate or tie or whatever.

Specially for you I checked out the in game rules. Know what? Pred is loosing if there is still 1 person alive.

1 Like

Its more a draw that favors the Predator. He gets the checkmark since you technically didn’t get the win factor of the game

Also all the pc players here are confirmed to use macros and aimbot software

2 Likes

hey hey hey , i am pc player and i dont use macros/cheats

1 Like

actually not . only if prey escapes if it dont escape and pred explode (no matter if pred killed all or no one ) its lose for ft(go check ft win condition or even win match condition in daily quest )

ps: you can check pred win condition when time finish but pred didnt kill all ft members,its still win for pred

1 Like

Im sorry I didn’t know that. You one of the good ones. The other three or four that are in this thread outed themselves so just know thts what your up against

If I have the opportunity and time window to defuse I’m doing it. And then sprinkle a little t-bag on top

2 Likes

A true player

1 Like

The BEST way

2 Likes

I have read eveything. The only thing that I saw was that if the pred dies, he should do his duty and blow himself up. If pred dies and does not kill the whole team, it is a loss.

you are stupid or blind chose

fireteam goals: exfill or take the body (if he explode you dont win)

Good, now show me the same note for pred.