People who don't defuse (chose not to)

yeah because if ft lose its count win for ft xD smart guy

Stop talking, show the text. It is more like to be a tie, not a win.

@WnsJimbo Ima have to agree with Thunder here its a tie more or less. The Predator hid his or her race from the Earth and the ft got out and will
Most likely be headed straight to a military insane asylum

I don’t give a shit what the game says.
But it goes both ways.

If the ft runs away on the chopper like a buncha bitches, then its not a win for them either.

But of course ft mains won’t accept that lol.

If you go boom, it’s a moral victory I guess, but yi dead.
Yu didn’t win.

1 Like

Thats why I defuse then get on the chopper

3 Likes

What

its same my friend (not win for ft like i said from begin )

1 Like

Unless one side dies, it’s not a win.
If time runs out, ft gets on chopper, those are draws.

I don’t care what anyone thinks.
I get tired of ft rushing the mission to run away like bitches on the chopper, then all cocky like they won in a landslide victory.

2 Likes

That’s a problem the devs need to address to stop categorizing the pred exploding as a pred win, or even the time running out should be categorized as a draw.

They are making decisions based on false statistics.

Only FT mains want a time limit

That shit needs to go

That may be the case, but I also don’t want to spend 30 mins chasing a pred who doesn’t want to fight.

20 mins should be enough time to kill or be killed.

Also they need to have ammo supply stations throughout the maps where you can use veritanium to resupply ammo (bullets only). Preds want longer matches, we need bullets. We don’t have infinite ammo like the pred.

That is also true

Gaming is hard yo!

I still feel the time limit is more in favor of FT though

1 Like

That’s why I say, give us a way to have infinite ammo and I’ll fight a mofo all night.

1 Like

I feel its more of a game length issue leaving more towards the mission lengths.

That optimal mission at the end i feel should be considered a main mission objective. Whether its a deliver of whatever mission that fits… like you have to compete it to exfil… Idk

1 Like

1 Like

There have been too many matches that end abruptly in the middle of a fire fight

That could be a good start to remedy the situation

I’ll play any way, bring it…

giphy (7)

1 Like

Please tell me why FT mains would want a time limit made to prevent the FT from camping all game?

Seriously the only point of the timer is to put pressure on the FT.

It’s literally Pred sided.

FT mains (not the good ones) will run the clock out

Even though the game says FT eliminated (whichever preds are ok with are weak sauce)

They still act like they won

1 Like

EXAAAAAACTLY! we rub into the blast radius just to drop a tbag. What’s the point of extending the match 3 minutes and killing 40 more ai when were not gaining xp or vertanium?? I could be in another match within that time. This game has gotten very very stale and the update has pushed many people away from this game.

1 Like