Perfect example of how stupidly OP the smart disk is in privates

U cheater hacker! Fuk u ! Only fantasma can hack!

1 Like

The cheater meme was funny until Aston actually showed you can do shit on the game real-time

3 Likes

Who cares?

1 Like

:’(

U hack !!

1 Like

Hmm sounds familiar.

Yup. Despite the fact that I clearly missed enough shots with 150ms against them on a night map.

Just in case you are getting confused, J-A-S-O-N-X-13 is me, the same person as Ja5on_P00LX13.

2 Likes

Wait, easy anticheat won’t detect/kick for using CE? That’s how it is on most games with it or other anticheats.

Anyway, it was supposed to be me and 3 bots vs him as pred, so he would be hosting anyway. So only he could be the one cheating, not me. That’s why he tried saying I was Aston as a last-ditch attempt to duck out of the match while being able to still hold his head up high in his mind because Aston is the only one that has been able to cheat invincibility and all that in randoms

He is right, but the same goes for PC. The only person that has been 100% confirmed to have working hacks in this game is Aston. Every other hackusation that has been thrown out has been speculation with no proof ever provided. So if there’s a tiny percentage of players hacking on PC (literally 1 guy confirmed), then couldn’t that also apply to PS? Brian could be the exception like Aston is. Aston explained the whole deal about how once you have jailbreak, you can run his hack (or someone else’s) since you have entire control of the operating system and can run unsigned code

DISCLAIMER: I don’t think Brian is hacking nor am I accusing him of it. I’m just putting out a theory that shows it’s rare and unlikely like Yautja said, but it’s the same on PC yet we do have at least 1 guy that is definitely hacking

The fact that you hearted his comment 💀. I imagined you reading it and laughing

1 Like

I read most posts on here and laugh at how either stupid (usually) or funny (rarely) they are

1 Like

Is increasing movement speed … AKA “Speed hackers” also considered hacking?
If so … then there’s multiple guys on PC who are hackers lol

1 Like

The fact you need this many names says it all. My response that I trust erros’ judgement stands. Moving on and not going through this topic again.

blu is the best hacker lol the giant pred on ft side + giving the bow to fts my match with him was hilarious

and he doesnt seem to be doing any of this to win over others

3 Likes

Ya that’s hacking, but that can be done with CE in games with no anticheat or really shitty anticheats, or where the anticheat isn’t working. I don’t know if it’s just shitty in PHG or just disabled, but it has to be 1 of those if attaching CE to the game process doesn’t result in a kick or ban. I’ve never actually come across those guys. Or I don’t notice and kill them anyway. I’ve come across the infinite grenade spam guys though.

Most modern multiplayer games keep values like your HP serverside as part of their anticheat efforts, so CE can’t hack those since all CE does is edit the memory on your PC. So it makes sense why Jelou said you can hack with CE in private matches when you’re hosting, since you’re acting as the server that holds the values, but you can’t in random matches unless you happen to be the host? I have no idea how random MM works. I always assumed MM made 1 person the host. @JelouGaming Do you know anything about this? And have you tried it when you were the one hosting in random matches?

Guys like Aston somehow can change the serverside values, so that’s why they can hack anything anywhere. So I guess according to him, hacking on PS would involve jailbreaking and then running the same hack that changes serverside shit like he has. So anyone who has Aston’s skills on PS can do it. Is Brian one? I don’t know, but I don’t throw out accusations without proof. Every game has really good players that get hackusated. People’s mentalities in online games seems to always be “If I can’t do it, then they can’t do it, so they must be hacking.”

1 Like

Who’s Blue? That’s his forum username or ign? I never heard of him

1 Like

Oh he’s the one that did the FT pred that was gliding? I remember someone posted a video with an FT pred with a katana gliding and chasing the pred everywhere 💀

Are there any videos of this? This sounds hilarious lol

Blue was the greatest hacker. Key word— was. Sadly, he’s no longer with us. The only video content I can find was of his funeral. Blue will always be my boy. 🥲

1 Like

Dude I don’t think I’ve ever laughed harder in my life than the part of this movie when Frank the Tank shoots himself in the neck with the tranquilizer gun, and the trainer’s voice starts to trip out halfway through saying “you should take that out, that shit is not cool”, and Frank goes “wait, wait, take what out?” and he’s like “the dart man. You got a fucking dart in your neck” 💀

1 Like

Frank the Tank can out debate any fuck here.

2 Likes

While streaking through the quad to the gymnasium. Everybody’s doing it!

I appreciate Aston!The only heckar who was honest.The man said!!With my programs I am invincible!Samhain,new name sam heck,he declares!!I Samheck am the best youtuber gamer.But he is a liar heckar, trisor, Fantasma and realized his tricks and tried to warn you…!@!