Perfect example of how stupidly OP the smart disk is in privates

It’s the same account.
I don’t need them. It’s a choice.

1 Like

Pushing values on Public Matches using CE almost always results in either a fake update (Your UI displays a value while the game actually has another) or a hard crash.

There’s no way to tell who is the “host” on Pubs because even the host will never see itself with 0 ping.

This game is peer-to-peer. Servers are used for matchmaking and nothing else. Until I find the correct variables to push values to all players without crashing the game, those tables will not work on PUbs. But I strongly believe it is entirely possible just using CE.

1 Like

Illfonic.dev
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
Sturlasaurus
Kajtek… something something … can’t really remember that name lol
Those are just a couple names I recall
Apparently, Sturlasaurus is illfonic.dev 🤷

1 Like

Everyone knows that illfonic.dev - is Rombak Assassin

1 Like

Ya that’s usually what happens when you try to change a value that’s server sided. It’s because the value you’re changing in CE is only a display value on your PC. That’s why it will show like you have full HP if you lock the value, but in reality you don’t lol.

Interesting though. So basically you CAN hack with CE in pubs if you’re the host, but you can never really tell if you are. And even if you tried testing by damaging yourself, the display value would tell you it worked when it actually didn’t lol.

Are you sure this game doesn’t use the type of peer-to-peer networking like Age of Empires does? That game is peer-to-peer and basically runs an instance of everyone’s client on each person’s PC, so if you try to change a value, it won’t match with the instance of your game on everyone else’s client, so you’ll get kicked or it crashes the game. I forgot what happens. There’s no anticheat in that game. That basically is the anticheat.

Have you tried messing with the cfg file to give any specialization to any class? Clearly the cfg file regulates that because when your loadouts reset, they fuck up the cfg file and that’s how you end up with shit like Berserker-Stalker. It makes me wonder if you can just go in there and change the cfg to whatever it fucks up to and do it manually

mmx2 or whatever also. I forgot his name. I haven’t seen him in a long time, and I think everyone here knows him too. He always did the infinite grenades. I know those first 3. I kill them anyway. I don’t know the last guy. The only thing that really fucks me up is if they do the infinite grenade spam because obviously that’s just impossible to deal with lol. Unless they speed hack to an insane degree where you can’t even keep up with them. I haven’t seen that besides in that video of Blaze. They’re probably slightly increasing speed to hack while trying to look legit right?

1 Like

Is it actually? Or you’re just trolling?

1 Like

Honestly , it was clearly visible that their speed wasn’t legit
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot was on us about 2 seconds after we dropped … and illfonic.dev is there before you spawn … because he tries to trap you as you drop down from the chopper

1 Like

It’s a joke)

2 Likes

I believe that’s exactly how pubs work on this game. This is based on anecdotal experience, not a hard fact. However, when there’s a will there’s a way. If that’s the case, there must be a common variable to share those values among all game instances. Finding those is going to be the tricky part.

It took me well over four hours to find the very first HP variable. After I developed a method to do so, the others took less time, but it was still a time consuming process and even the end result is not working 100% of the time, as often in full PC matches, the tables do not report the HP of all 5 players and instead repeats one of them.

1 Like

This is you right?

jason

Yes.

I don’t know how it would work then because I’ve never seen anyone in Age of Empires be able to hack resources in a multiplayer match. You can do it all day long in single-player. It’s as easy as using CE in the most basic way. Search for the resource value, use resource, search for new resource value, etc. You end up finding it in like 2 searches. But if you try it in multiplayer, you go out of sync and it kicks you or crashes the match with it being recorded as a loss for you. Something like that.

The only way I’ve seen someone manipulate their resouce count is by exploiting a glitch and not actually hacking memory values or anything like that. Every match has an extra player named Gaia that you don’t see. It’s codename by the devs for the AI that controls animals on the map and other AI. Gaia was the Greek goddess that personified Earth, so makes sense. There was a glitch that caused your resources to go into a negative amount (something that should be impossible) and ends up making them unlimited lol. It worked by making a tribute to Gaia or something. I don’t remember. It was something that got patched anyway. Nobody has ever managed to actually hack the resources though because of the peer-to-peer sync MM. Aston must be a fucking PhD computer scientist

Oh they were predators? I’ve never seem them as preds. I’ve only seem them as FT. So they basically copied Blaze

1 Like
2 Likes

LMAO… No

If he was, he wouldn’t be losing time playing this shit

I witnessed Sturlasaurus as FT
He was fast … and had 300+ syringes and grenades thingy
There’s videos of that Kajtek guy speed hacking on YT somewhere , I’ve only seen him as FT too

1 Like

Well I know and I have a friend that gets accused of aim botting when he does not. But when I play with him I also hear him miss on occasion. I did follow Brian around for a couple of ft matches and he did not miss once, and some shots were suspect. I said I suspect he might be using an aim bot but who knows. I also know the game is very glitchy and we had situations where a recorded game play was different for both players when we compared. As I said- I leave the lobby when he is in it cause I just don’t find matches with him fun. I’d rather pull out and do another game rather then play with him trying to figure out if he cheats or not. Life is too short so I just move on and focus on things that actually matter to me.

1 Like

Just had Brian and his crew in a public. High ping and still wiped them. Said nothing to them all match. Towards the end when they knew they were going to lose, they bust out talking mad shit, calling my playstyle lame and telling me to go take a shower because I guess I must be a no-life loser that doesn’t take showers if I’m good enough to beat them lmao. Don’t even know what they were complaining about. I used a mix of plasma, pistol, and wristblades. They had all the chances in the world to kill me as a deathsquad. I even used disk at the end on Brian since he tried hiding under a bridge and I got him, but I reserved using it for most of the match because I had 80-90 ping and they had anticloak grenades + regular nades, etc that they were spamming. In a private I could wipe them with disk alone, and I told them that. With all the things FT has going for them, they couldn’t beat me in a public where my ping was 80-90? Lmao, like that’s fine, but take the L and move on salty asses.

I lol’d so hard when it showed him in the chopper 😂😂😂