Petition DLC Skin 87 Predator

Hello guys, this topic is for all those which would like a DLC of the skin 87 predator!

Vote !

Thanks you

13 Likes

BUNGIE, GIVE ME RECON ARMOR.

I DESERVE RECON ARMOR.

7 Likes

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yes I’d love to be able to get it, no I doubt it will happen.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter how many petitions are done, it isn’t gonna happen

5 Likes

If you want something a little more realistic, you could petition them to allow the 87 mask to be purchasable with veritanium like the other masks, instead of just mythic RNG from loot boxes. Probably the closest we’ll ever get.

3 Likes

yes… really i would like to get the skin 87…
:( :( :(

2 Likes

It’s Pre-Order only and should stay that way. I wanted the Savini skin on F13 but I didn’t even hear about the game til a year after release. No luck for me but that’s why it’s a backer reward.

7 Likes

this can change in this game…

But it shouldn’t as that was advertised as Pre-Order exclusive … whereas mask itself for 87 wasn’t mentioned as preorder exclusive and is available through loot boxes.

3 Likes

I know but in the actual context sanitary that we live… so much people forgot the video games and the release of this game…
About the loot boxes, im level 100 and I never seen the mask 87…

No. You should of Pre-Ordered.

7 Likes

about mask 87? or about skin 87?

1 Like

To be fair, it was pretty fucking ugly

The only major difference is the shoulders.

It was a nice nostalgia trip playing as it but unless your dedicated to Hunter only role, its limited. No patterns and war paint kinda ruins it.

Also the model in the menu is much better to look at because of the pose.

In game, one its back is to you for most of the game, two you can’t take the mask off on you own, so if you land the mask in a loot box, you can stick it on a class, buy dark armor color and you close enough that you’ll eventually forget the difference yourself.

Really the only unique things he has is his shoulder pads and mask (which is not exclusive) and even the berserker has his one arm style with the wiring.

I’m all for it being Pre Order only, I have it, I like it but I play Scout mostly soooo thats how that PreOrder went.

Im also not against it being sold. Fuck do I care it being exclusive? I got it for free. If you wanna pay dumb money for it, technically jokes on you because it wont last long in terms of use.

Im telling your best bet is to just go for the loot box ver, because you can choose a color apparently according to others.

1 Like

Both.

I vote No. It was a pre-order exclusive so if you did not pre-order your excluded.

8 Likes

Agreed. I’d like to see the 87 skins purchasable, but i doubt it’ll happen. But also, I really would rather have it if the skin pattern, mask, predlocks, and armor were unlocked and interchangeable, which if I understand correctly is just a skin and can’t really be customized. I’d be fine if they just made the 87 mask purchasable with veritanium cause I’m never gonna see it in a loot box. Unless of course they change the RNG and guarantee at least 1 non-duplicate item per box. Love to have that in sage and systemic.

you can unlock it with loot boxes… keep trying boyz

Dont bring disgrace on 87 predator skin. I think the best masks are inferno and prophet. Its the only skin I dont have… But nobody has my FT legendary knife that i know of.