Petition DLC Skin 87 Predator

It will not be re-released. What you should be asking for is the variants since a lot of Predators use variations on the 87 armor design. It wont be JH but you could get the next best thing. Grayback as “Golden angel” used a bronze/copper version with some slight plating differences.

I think this is pretty much a given that it will eventually happen. I think people are forgetting game companies are like any other business that want to profit as much as they possibly can, if that means the player base is currently sub-par (from what i’ve heard) they will cash in on selling as DLC down the line for $10 or more which is fine with me.

To everyone that thinks you ‘supported’ the game by pre-ordering, you didn’t. This game was going to release anyway with, or without your pre-order. This sense of entitlement is toxic behaviour and frankly this game company would do well releasing it to everyone. The FT13 exclusive skin was just that, it was a ‘skin’, the 87’ Jungle Hunter is a class with stats, not just a skin, therefore it’s pretty much a guarantee that it will release as DLC in the future, without question.

TL:DR, it will be released eventually when no one cares about it anymore.

1 Like

Nice necro, this thread will still be up next year

1 Like

Being told I have a sense of entitlement over a digital item that I paid money for has got to be a high moment in comedy for the day.

And it’s not because you have a crystal clear idea of what entitlement is, because you very obviously don’t 🤔

You guys can get access to the 87 skin when I get my money back for the preorder 👌

By all means refund the game if you want to. Entitlement is the fact that you think the 87’ skin/class puts you above others who also want to play as the classic predator but sadly cannot due to it being a pre-order item. This company has seen many problems with their previous games being locked behind certain aspects, you have to remember this is a class with actual stats and not just a re-skin.

But as with ‘most’ people that pre-ordered it seems just a handful of those are the toxic ones (thankfully), which in turn will make it even sweeter down the line when it eventually get released to the ones that missed out on the pre-order.

It’s simple math really. A few thousand probably pre-ordered it, a few hundred probably returned it day one and got their money back. A few thousand purchased after it was released and missed the pre-order goodies. They release the DLC to the few thousand that want the DLC and slap a $10+ price tag on it to get a few more sales. This isn’t in the ‘law’ of video-gaming that because you pre-ordered and it said ‘exclusive’ that they can never release it, gacha games have a law that prohibits rigging numbers and in Japan they require them to put the actual rates of pulls in their info (I think it’s becoming a popular ‘rule’ or ‘law’ in the Western world now), exclusive doesn’t mean forever in the gaming industry.

It’s going to happen wether you protest it or not. But as a handful of you will say “No, my entitlement!” Or “I supported this game! I pre-ordered it a month before it came out!”, even though this game has been in development since 2019.

TL:DR, it will eventually come out to the rest of the player base due to sales advantages, like it or not.

3 Likes

This is hilarious 😂

Buddy listen ok

We don’t think we are better ( not in the slightest )
YOU think that we think that we are better

It’s because of a pretty acute inferiority complex that you very obviously have.

The fact that it’s expressing itself over a 1987 predator skin that you currently can’t have is amazing 🤣

Do you seriously believe that we think we are better ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
For real though?

2 Likes

I have the 87 skin myself, it was just a pre-order bonus for digital deluxe? It doesn’t make us special little snowflakes. Just means we had the money at the time to pre-order.

Let the people have it for a price if they want it. Ultimately if you bought it then or buy it tomorrow its supporting the developers with further money which then allows the game to be further supported.
It’s too iconic for us to sit on it like a dragon jealously hoarding a mountain of gold.

I mean its just the hunter class with a unique skin, I barely use it 🤭

How do I vote? There is no poll.
RELEASE PREDATOR 87 to the public!!!

A lot of people that currently have predator 87 lol

3 Likes

Dude yes!! I’m kinda starting to hate this game/community because of all the toxic ass predator 87 ones. Nothing but negative Nancy’s 🙄
As soon as I made that post everyone jumped on to talk shit lol

1 Like

Its actually dark gray, and to be honest not movie accurate, so I’m bit dissapointed with it. Overall I use it all the time

You mean the pre-order the was announced months before release. Just like every other game that does pre-orders. Since however long, nothing new here ppl. Sucks for all who missed out, I know i didn’t ;)

BTW
could care less about whether public get it or not but man it feels good to be an OG

PS. if anybody thinks their better bc of a skin that does NOTHING. Your and idiot just like the person who assumes we think such El OH L

1 Like

Actually its a skin and has the exact same stats as hunter boo hoo

Also you don’t have it and that’s funny and makes me objectively superior for not waiting to buy this game a year later at bargain bin prices

2 Likes

I down Vote this Idea, you guys had your Chance to get the 1987 skin deal with it.

4 Likes

IMO. The 87 skin while it was an incentive to preorder, it should become a DLC. It should not be offered until say… Christmas. It should also be free. I didn’t pay extra for it, so it definitely should not be paid DLC for those who don’t have it. That would be bad business.

1 Like

Down vote the notion myself, there was a five month window for players interested in obtaining the pre-order exclusive Jungle Hunter ‘87 and Ole Painless skins.

As said above by @Chiefbigsnake, the purpose of pre-order incentives is to generate pre-release sales numbers and interest in the IP by rewarding early adopters.

If a fan failed to act in that five month window, then they missed the opportunity to obtain pre-order content by electing not to pre-order.

However, if the skin were released as a Paid DLC item it should be no earlier than 1yr from the game’s release. Perhaps as a paid 1yr anniversary DLC.

Other opportunities for obtaining the ‘87 Predator skin could be used with partnered streamers or official streams hosted by @IllFonic. Similar to twitch drops, there’s a raffle system and 1-5 codes could be doled out to winning live viewers of Predator: Hunting Grounds during an official stream.

1 Like

Lol y’all are still fighting over this??

Hello guy,

sorry but i don’t understand.
Could I Obtain the skin 87 on ps4?

Thanks you very much

Not anymore, it was a pre-order benefit before the game was released announced in Dec of 2019 by Sony.

already have it

its a no from me dawng