PHG content

Self-proclaimed World Champion

… on one end we have people like @JimHarbaughWQLVE, which is funny as hell, as we can all see the sarcastic and hyper-exaggerated claims of his posts, letting us know that he is, without reasonable doubt, joking.

Then you have people like fairy, drums, pwillie and this delusional asswipe… why is PHG a fucking magnet for delusional narcissistic psychopaths?

4 Likes

I’ve beaten Fearerchannel by myself with randoms before too

3 Likes

if he’s the top 1% predator imagine, you are the top 0.000001% FT

2 Likes

Based on the fact that at this stage this game can be considered dead, any beginner on a mid-level pc who has been playing this game for two months can consider himself a top 1, because he will destroy everyone without much difficulty, as there are very few good players left, and gives the false impression that you have a very high level of skill )))

Lol@ FY comment. That’s cold

We all pretty much kill eachother around here, weird as fuck to claim top 1 pred when nothing necessarily innovating or even mechanically impressive is being produced within gameplay, behavior has to be coming from somewhere and it seems like dude just doesn’t see the conundrums that happen within the game state

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2zvLMr1mrs

4 Likes

claims to be #1 pred
USES ZERKER

1 Like

https://youtube.com/shorts/EAgo_e2IYaY?si=gm1MmpQRPj6aN6bC

Nice click rate at the end of video. Guess it is from wanking his dick every day.

1 Like

I see the forum hasn’t died. Impressive

I think you’re in one of the pictures on the walls in FairYautja room tour videoclip, atleast your name is there. Do you know him?

1 Like

How did you manage to kill the Top 1 Predator in this game??? He has over 9000 trophies and 98% winrate… It doesn’t make any sense to me…

2 Likes

I am the 2%

Perhaps 4%

Not a clue hahahha!

Those matches were boring af

Dude’s intentionally using amazon with the stamina boost simply to run away.

According him, if the pred manages to stay alive, no matter the match outcome, even if ft finishes the mission and escapes, it’s a tie.

2 Likes

sadly, it has been like that since day 1