PHG content

LOL 😂

@OCHINCHIN.JP Ochinchin And his girlfriends.

1 Like

2 Likes

Well finally made some time to do this shit. Here it is.

My main account on Epic “MandingoYsuSable”
My main account on Steam “MandingoYsuPollaDeMetroYmedio”
My secondary account on Epic “SotirisVayenas”

My two Epic accounts are friended. My Main Steam account is linked to my secondary Epic account.

This might be a bit confusing, but no, if you are playing on Epic, it will show your friends EPIC name and EPIC GAMES logo. The only way it will show a Steam logo is if you are playing ON STEAM. Matter of fact, if they unlink their Epic account from their steam account, and you are playing on Epic, it won’t even show they are online (and you can’t join)

There is a secret HotKey you need to press in order to bring the menu that will allow you to join a party/lobby without invitation.

https://youtu.be/Zxvb8uvGK3I

Is that a bug?

No. In order to see your friends in each platform you must be friends on that platform. On epic you will only see friends who are online on epic. If they unlink their account (psn or steam) they are basically “offline” on epic. You can’t friend people from psn or steam on epic unless they link their account to epic and add you as friend on epic.

Furthermore, you can both be on steam, not be friends on steam, but if both have epic linked and you are both friends on epic, you will see each other on your friends list in-game, even though you are not friends on steam.

I used to play with mojo, psycho and vargaresa when I was on steam, even though at the time I didn’t have them on steam, they will still show on my friends because I had them all on epic and we were all playing with epic account linked on steam

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QiUCypfZq4&

3 Likes

Photo is inaccurate, Fear couldn’t even pull a hamhog like that.

3 Likes

Hey now, big girls need lovin too

Oh I know, they seem to be the only kind I can attract. But not even the biggest, most insecure heifer would seek v@gin@l (apparently this word is banned, ok Illfonic) pleasure from our boy Fear.

I concede the point. Poor fella is either massively narcissistic or brain dead. I don’t see much possibility for anything in between

1 Like

So you guys went out of your way to humiliate someone because he thinks he is top #1 predator and put that on his youtube? And t-bag him after he loses? And put his face on a photo? Record a video?

Gj. You won internet dork award for taking this game too seriously. Consider putting head in toilet. This shitty unrealistic swing around an LMFG in .2 seconds game thet you spent twelve hours a day sucking down redbull and training 12 hours a day so you can brag about it?

The same game illfonic doesn’t care about and abandoned for over a year and milked away your wallet with some character skins?

Bragging about this game? Your a special kind of stupid Samhain you and your loser buddies.

F#ckin losers nobody lieks you, braggin on THIS game. U r the definition of loserz.

And NO, I don’t play this POS. Because its a garbage product. You want a REAL match? Fucking illfonic nerds to nerf your arcadey 193847487x sensitivity to simulate gun weight.

Watch your f#ckin dumbass lose because your too stupid and rely on spinning a mouse around and match crosshairs up to moving pixels.

News flash, ur r3tards.

Yep, definitely braindead

I’m in full support of the top 1 predator đŸ‘ŒđŸ»

Lmao

Fuk no the public sees you for how you are
 Douchebags
 The guy wanted to think he was top 1 and post some videos
 So the fuck what?

You went out of ur way to humiliate and denegrate. Thats called being a shitty human fuckin being. Editing photos? If u have any sense of being a decent fucking human being you will take his face off a photoshop

But ur not decent human beings. Ur stuck in this little world “Pwedatooooor Hunting Gwounds” that is a cheese fest to begin with, convinced of ur own grandeour in some stupid video game to the point of just being online assholes and bullies

GOOD GAME

Now open ur fat cockholsters again i dare you

😘

my reaction to this thread

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tEzj7OQd8M&

2 Likes

Caballo, tu no te cansas? desde el 2020 con la misma cantaleta. ya te han botao de aqui como 10 veces. Nadie te hace caso. Ni juegas esta mierda. No se pq sigues aqui, pq si por lo menos fuera por trollear te la daria. Patetico.