PHG Guide, the results of much gameplay testing

https://www.predatorhuntinggrounds.com/

My new fan site dedicated to providing new and experienced PHG players easy access to numerical game values, and more.

Check it out. Post critical suggestions here.

18 Likes

Get this guy on the payroll Illfonic…

Well done.

3 Likes

Amazing work man!

@Courier, @OldKingHamlet Thai should be either in the game or a part of the forums. Please add the link here and to your other social media accounts as this would be extremely helpful to the community.

3 Likes

i wonder if this site will crash today

2 Likes

Are there enough PHG players left?

that’s a good question

5 Likes

It’s beautiful

1 Like

9 Nice work!
Just a suggestion.
Put this link in your Profile “About Me”.

That way people can access it when visiting your account if they lose this forums ever.

2 Likes

Are you using full size images? Some of the pages took a long time to load; now, that could just be Squarespace! Otherwise, looks great!

1 Like

We tried to use high quality pictures, but we could change that if it continues to be an issue.

oh and i guess if you want to add an energy stat list later for the predators neither of these lists were finished but it’s a good starting off point

list one

list two

2 Likes

I know when I build a site awhile back (unrelated to this game) I wanted to use the highest res images I could; but, I quickly found out that the load time were too much. So, I just crunched them down more in Photoshop; and, honestly, the difference visually isn’t all that much from a 4K image to a 2K. After that, load times went down, significantly! I also used Squarespace at first; but, I quickly came up against the limitations of their service. I decided to just get Wordpress, way more flexibility and functionality.

1 Like

oh and this shit should probably get added someday

2 Likes

also Fanatic does give a 10% movespeed buff when under 50hp
and you have it listed twice

1 Like

Thank you

Thanks. Definitely want to get more predator info up. Haven’t even got the weapons up yet.

1 Like

Thanks. I’ll check that out.

A. This is more professional than PHG

B. There’s a bug for FT weapons, everything below pistols link to the pistol pages.

C. Just a recommendation but it’s be nice to have all gear

3 Likes

This is now in my favorites, thank you!

1 Like

Damn. Okay.

1 Like