PHG Guide, the results of much gameplay testing

that’s a good question

5 Likes

It’s beautiful

1 Like

9 Nice work!
Just a suggestion.
Put this link in your Profile “About Me”.

That way people can access it when visiting your account if they lose this forums ever.

2 Likes

Are you using full size images? Some of the pages took a long time to load; now, that could just be Squarespace! Otherwise, looks great!

1 Like

We tried to use high quality pictures, but we could change that if it continues to be an issue.

oh and i guess if you want to add an energy stat list later for the predators neither of these lists were finished but it’s a good starting off point

list one

list two

2 Likes

I know when I build a site awhile back (unrelated to this game) I wanted to use the highest res images I could; but, I quickly found out that the load time were too much. So, I just crunched them down more in Photoshop; and, honestly, the difference visually isn’t all that much from a 4K image to a 2K. After that, load times went down, significantly! I also used Squarespace at first; but, I quickly came up against the limitations of their service. I decided to just get Wordpress, way more flexibility and functionality.

1 Like

oh and this shit should probably get added someday

2 Likes

also Fanatic does give a 10% movespeed buff when under 50hp
and you have it listed twice

1 Like

Thank you

Thanks. Definitely want to get more predator info up. Haven’t even got the weapons up yet.

1 Like

Thanks. I’ll check that out.

A. This is more professional than PHG

B. There’s a bug for FT weapons, everything below pistols link to the pistol pages.

C. Just a recommendation but it’s be nice to have all gear

3 Likes

This is now in my favorites, thank you!

1 Like

Damn. Okay.

1 Like

Should be fixed. Good catch.

1 Like

Mind if I share this over on the subreddit?

1 Like

Awesome. It will be nice to have all resources in one place rather than trying to track them down in the forums. Thanks for your hard work.

1 Like

I would prefer it. I just want to improve the general player base. Share wherever you can.

Someday, I dream of a predator hunting grounds where every random player has a specialization equipped.

4 Likes

A dream I can definitely get behind

1 Like