PHG needs to be released on XBox

Como que querem ter ft bons se o predator e uma apelacao só? Se fosse mais justo para ambas as facoes teria mais gameplay d diversao o fire team so entra pra morrer qual a graca nisso? E por que um iniciante tem que lutar com predator experiente? Pra eles apenas perderem tempo d vida?

Wut

man Prometheus gave alien a huge monetary boon as much as people complain about it

Thank you.

My point still stands that a good AvP game would still be a hit for quite some time.

Prometheus is the highest film in the franchise, oddly enough. I actually liked it, tbh.

1 Like

In all fairness, coding for PC and Xbox is not much different. Xbox OS is actually a forked, stripped down version of Windows and uses the Windows kernel, where sony uses something completely different, I believe FreeBSD based.

Rebellion should make PHG because of story, not that I’m saying PHG lore isn’t bad, or Ubisoft (forgive my sin) because of side quests and free roam for an actual single player experience

I would like to see Rockstar do it.

2 Likes

Xbox has access to AVP 2010 they should be happy they got that cause we don’t even have access to it through the PlayStation store

1 Like

NO ECKS BAX ONLY PEEES

Agreed console exclusives are stupid they already have it where it will show xbox button if use a Bluetooth connect xbox controller through your pc. Frankly at this point the game is dying all releasing it a year later on xbox will do is drive up sales of the game and provide a larger player base. Sony still gets the money either way. So there should be zero issue here.

1 Like

And halo in play station

1 Like

I think ubisoft could do somewhat of a decent job . Maybe not as much lately but they have had great games in the past

Avp 2010 would be a cool remaster

Totally agree! I’ve posted messages on FB including private messages for Illfonic to add PHG on Xbox One, Series S/X. I have heaps of mates that want to get PHG on Xbox, but it’s fucking stupid it’s limited to PC and PS

Xbox has not seen a decent Predator game since the release of Predator Concrete Jungle going back to the original Xbox console “Excluding Alien VS Predator” on Xbox 360

C’mon! Please give Xbox community a decent Predator game for fuck sake, you took long enough to add PHG on Steam WHY NOT XBOX?

1 Like

Give us sea of thieves
We’re gonna trade

I would like elder scrolls 6

Ubisoft

I accept

Black flag

1 Like