PHG PHARAOH CLASS and APRIL DLC (CONCEPT)

Well… xD

2 Likes

shit this pred is everything i wanted my scout to be lmao

2 Likes

I love the little game your created.

1 Like

Lol nice ADI.

@Aihrui
And thank you, we’re glad everyones enjoying it!

1 Like

April 1st DLC?

It’s not ringing any bells for you guys? :D

1 Like

Wouldn’t be funny if we actually got an Egyptian Predator for April’s DLC

I Hope @IllFonic @Courier @OldKingHamlet don’t Give us a Female Egyptian Predator for April’s DLC, tHaT wOuLd Be ThE wOrSt ThInG tO hApPeN

2 Likes

An Ethnic Predator? I dont know. People are then going to complain and want a black Predator and white predator and an asian predator WTF? joking. yes i do. because stalking sahdwos.

Well we are going to get more historical Predators added to the game.
And judging by the Mythical Trophies and the cultures around said Trophies we might be getting about 7-8 more historical Predators

List of remaining Trophies

1 Like

This is incredible. Honestly amazing. Thanks for taking the time to make this and show us and your ideas. Definitely beats my Serpent Hunter and Sister Midnight Predator concepts!!

3 Likes

Should link me them so I can take a look.

2 Likes

These guys are making better concepts and having better idea than entire Illfonic devs corps

2 Likes

8 Likes

Is that Nightstorm? Or just Egyption Yautja art?

1 Like

IMG_20210101_002151
Source link please

4 Likes

Says april 1st. This is an April fools joke guys.

“Creative.” Can’t disagree there.

I can’t help but say, sometimes, simplicity is best.

2 Likes

It may be a joke but the game is not

1 Like

You know, I will, and I’ll even share this around with the team. What I’ve clicked through looks good so far @Papa_Applepie!

Also @Papa_Applepie: Mind if I “borrow” some of your character art and make them emotes on our team slack? :p

6 Likes

@OldKingHamlet
By all means go right ahead, they are free for everyone to use, including the moderators.

And we hope everyone enjoys the little game!
DONE3

P.S if you need access to a certain Yautja chibi art that can’t be found on here.
I have the files stored, just let me know.

4 Likes

cough

1 Like