Plasma Caster Slpash nerf.

Too many times, as pred, I find myself feeling guilty of the amount of splash damage the caster produces.

Any way we could revert to having the DIRECT HIT of the caster damage more than the SPLASH dmg?

Too many times Ive shot a random (NOT FULL CHARGED) caster shot and I end up with the W.

Would enjoy to see this switch.

1 Like

Feel guilty? Have you seen the FT DPS? No way man. Let them burn 😁

13 Likes

Id get greater enjoyment out of the hunt if the direct hit did more.

Also playing as FT against Preds relying on this splash damage, is almost the exact same as playing against a pred utilizing the roof slam when it ended games.

Maybe im not getting away fast enough from the preds shots, idk.

I just got killed with 102 health by a not charged indirect shot. Found that silly.

tried to type it from a preds perspective cause ive had too many matches that I accidentally ended too fast using the caster.

I agree it needs a splash damage nerf but maybe a direct damage buff

1 Like

If they nerf splash, full charge direct hit better do 200 damage. Honestly, I’m tired of the FT buffs and predator nerfs 🤷‍♀️

7 Likes

PC should always have been a 1 shot down with basically no AOE. A new gear item should take the room clearing Role.

2 Likes

I’m intrigued. What item?

1 Like

I’m going to be a giant nerd and say that if a ball of restrained , high energy plasma impacted at high speeds on anything there’s going to be some splash damage

2 Likes

Let the FT scum burn in holly fire

2 Likes

Definitely no.
I like how it is.
If anything the damage can actually be raised to compete with ft dps.

8 Likes

DID I HEAR SOMEONE SAY NERF THE PLASMA CASTER (Loads gun)

5 Likes

Ok that picture looks silly.
Looks like old school rayman with guns.

1 Like

I never wanted it to look menacing

2 Likes

Dammit durbs!
We must install terror within the ft.

At this point theyl just wanna pet ya.

Lol

3 Likes

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Give me a second

2 Likes

3 Likes

Use your imagination.

Detachable wrist bomb, plasma grenades, a handheld or wrist mounted plasma glob thrower, Plasma tripmines, hell even shit like predator impact grenades that pred can use to knock back ft members so they cant bodyblock doors (r6siege nomad style).

Skys the limit. Except apparently when sony and illfonic get together to make a predator game, and have the creativity of assassins creed devs, throwing more pred melee and dutches and assault rifles and time themed preddies than we could ever need at this stage in the game when the base fucking content is so shallow. We need more utility. And turning the plasma caster into an infinite everyone has it room clearer was the laziest move they made. We still only have 5 gear items as pred. One of which might as well be a 5th weapon and not an actual utility tool.

Yet here we are at what? 7 buttfuck ass useless pred melee weapons? 6 or 7 assault rifles? Cmon guys. Have a little fucking creativity.

This game is more stale than a fucking cracker thats been left outside to rot for a century.

3 Likes

A good start would be to give the pc mods to add effects to it.

I want ice pc dammit.
Let me freeze the ft.

Other cool ones would be electric, fire.

Can you imagine? Ft trying to hide out in the water so you electrify them?

3 Likes