Plasma Caster Slpash nerf.

Correction.
Melted By one ft member. Lol.

1 Like

I only recently changed my mind on this.
With the state of cloak currently, a one shot PC caster is wrecking you’re average PS4 FT. Hands down zero fighting chance against a Hunter with mod reserve, light bender and ditherered lens.

Revert the combi stick throw to the previous damage. What a fuck did they think when they did it?

I’ve never seen this side of you before, I like it!! Let your anger flow 😈

1 Like

Ive recently changed my mind too. Before I advocated for ps4 friendly game changes so that casuals dont get shit on indefinitely.

Now I say fuck that git gud. This game shouldnt be intentionally neudering itself so that filthy casuals can enjoy it. Thats stupid. Ps4 players dont die to 1 shot PCs because they are on controller, or because they are on ps4. They get slaughtered because 90% of them mindlessly run into plasma caster bolts trying to rez teamates. Thats not an issue of ps4. Thats an issue of ps4 players game sense.

Where ps4 players tend to lack in terms of actual tech, is mostly in sound, and visuals. Most ps4 players are playing on a tv across the room with no headphones. Meaning they can barely see preddy, if at all, and they certainly aint gonna hear him. Compound that with the extreme pain in the ass it is to aim on controller without aim assist and something starts to become clear…

Games like this aint meant for console. And if they are, they at least arent at all crossplay friendly. The repeated attempts to make this game adhere to that is exactly whats killing it. Its like watching a kid try to slot the square block into the triangle hole. It just aint happening. But thats besides the point.

The problem is, now everyone feels entitled to this game staying the same as it is right now because it adheres to their problems. But barely anyone can look beyond what they need to enjoy the game, to see what The Game needs to prosper.

Edit:

Heres the thing. Back when the PC was 1 shot with little AOE, it actually took skill to use. You had to be good enough to lead shots, or hide your lazer and flick, or strike at the right time. Yes it was OP but it wasnt something that anyone could pick up and be perfect with.

Now it has such retarded AOE that you can practically win the game using only it because you can nuke the FT from orbit just by spamming it. You dont even need to charge it fully to do ridiculous splash damage. It just mercs people. How any of you could be against changing it back into a skill based weapon is beyond my comprehension. Yet here we are.

Ive got zero patience anymore. Ive put more heart and soul into this game than the devs have at this point. So im just over this game. And im also over the community who sucks illfonics dick too much, or praises this game like its the best thing ever when its the most fucking sad wall-e garbage planet ass game ive had the pleasure of playing since starforge. The game is nothing but wasted potential and it hurts me every time

2 Likes

BS I never one hit or splash damage my enemies and succeed? if anything it would be movie accurate if they dogiphy

PC used to be one shot with a charge shot. A long time ago.

So why the fuck not just put in both?

Give the players the option to use what they want.
One shot pc, or have it be an actual blast.

Like seriously.
I dont get why you’re complaining about current pc.

What they need to do is make the fight even.
Either lower ft damage, and nerf the specializations that Are beyond ridiculous,
Or amp up pred dps by alot,
Or just give pred more tools, that are effective and not daily dealt with.

Youre pissed off cause they havent listened to you, but you ain’t the only one.

1 Like

Theres a whole host of other things they need to do. But you can write a whole 10 page essay and it aint gonna happen. So being realistic. We gotta work with the shitt we have in game already.

Nah im not pissed they havent listened to me. Im pissed that we are 6 months after release and this game has made ZERO progress in any way. In fact its taken huuuuuge steps back.

1 Like

I agree, but not with specifics.

Like the pc.
You want it to be one shot.
Sure, I miss that.
But I like what we have more atm.

Ever since the change, the pc nerd, I’ve wanted a decent splash.
Finally have that tho damage is still a bit low, compared to ft dps.

However, if you remember, I wanted a decent Charged splash radius.
Not uncharged.
So if they lower the non charge radius I dont think il care.

As long as charged stays as it is.

But il be brutally honest.
Unless a miracle happens,
I think it’s way too late.

You put a huge part of blame on ps players cause of the shitty ones, but honestly the main ones I see happy with how things are, are pc players, mainly ft mains.

But it doesnt matter at this point if they listen now.
The only ppl who are really left are those that would be the wrong people listen to.

They had to listen back in the very beginning.
Mainly that very first survey, that one guy made that showed exactly what the majority of predator fans actually wanted in their game.

And I cant think of anything illfonic can do to bring all the lost players back and keep them.

They’ve chased away too many ppl who were long time predator fans.

As for me since I’ve been here since the beginning pretty much, il just watch what happens.

I cant say I care that much anymore.
No where near like I used to.

1 Like

Theyd have to completely rework the game to bring those people back. But I agree. Its too late. What we have now is what we get.

1 Like

When I see ppl who never played against strong premades tell that Pred in current state needs a nerf it triggers me. Bunch of clowns.

3 Likes

My point and thought process are precisely that in the way of skill. Arrow headshot? Absolutely no problem whatsoever with that being a 100% 1 hit down.

It’s the other factors that go with the whole mechanic now. With Dithered lens in It’s current state anyone can park 50m out and snipe the fireteam clean and easy. The other game mechanics around it are why i feel it would be too much. If cloak were reverted (dear God no please) maybe I’d go back to saying one shot PC but in the current state it would be much too much

1 Like

No way 😳

Not even joking for real.

Oh

Ahahahahaha my moment is here to laugh at you, that sure tumbled down sooner than I thought. :)

Dude wat*

1 Like