Playstation 4 Group Roster

Its not a play for fun thing its a a iq thing
Maybe if you have a calculated team 700 isn’t possible but anyone running solos knows thats not tough
Im literally prolly avg around 1200 a game. Playing a fun game means its competitive and its making me think . I think asking for a 1 v 1 mode is a little selfish. The game is 4 v 1 so if im looking for a team i want some decent players who arent weird. I dont speak alot but if i comment on something i mean it.

Nah, someone started a chat before and it fell apart when weebs revealed themselves. People started linking weeb memes and things of that nature and people started dropping like flies.

1 Like

Anybody fancy helping with a couple of ps4 trophies please? I need two birds one stone and the 100m spear throw

I can tomorrow, I’m on my last game for the night have to let me get the 100m as well though that think is begining to bug me

Fair point we would need a good admin

Sounds good man hit me up tomorrow and we can sort it

My PSN name is my forum name. Strangely enough, I don’t have a mic though. Maybes that’s why I play Pred.

2 Likes

I’ve kicked your ass a few times and you’ve kicked my ass a few times… I knew the name looked familiar :)

1 Like

I would help and I think unique-_-methods would too

1 Like

With this kind of shitty attitude I doubt any of us want to be friends with you anyway, take the stick out of your ass

1 Like

Are you for real ! My requirements are the EXACT same only I need someone that talks loads

Thought I had a new friend then ☹️

Can help bro but not on till 9-10pm UK time.

Me n big Nutter got you no sweat

Have you throwing just like my man Uwe Hohn

Obviously people do
My friend request arent flooded for no reason clown
Just cause yall like fantasy predator sex and like talkin like arnold doesnt mean my attitude is shitty cause i dont.
Im a mature man those trash ass jokes aren’t funny. Im not a sexual deviant, i like human women so i dont find the predator looks appealing like u.

Hmu on PlayStation
Ill be on tonight but idk the time zone difference from uk time and pst
I wont play at all tomorrow cause im gonna be celebrating something.

I don’t think you’re a man let alone mature and where did anyone here mention predator sex? That shits disgusting

2 Likes

By “man” I’m going to guess you’re 13 and wanna act like a “biggy” boy on the forums

1 Like

My psn: Killa_QuietStorm
I play predator majority of the time playing with dedicated team might make FT more enjoyable.

Why are u still speaking to me
I told u idk you , if what i said doesn’t apply to you then just stfu . I assume it must cause you gotta speak on everything i say when u claim it doesn’t apply to you. Your just babbling like i spoke about. I spoke about real shit that i see and hear while on this game. If you dont thats your experience. The problem is you did at one point experience this shit and your trying so hard to convince me your a "cool person ". There’s literally a post where they are talking about predator titties within a week ago
Now do some research but im pretty sure u commented on it cause u need some attention

I haven’t been on mate wasn’t keeping too well yesterday. I could be on tonight though

Ps4 predator hunting grounds tournament*!!!
Everyone participating in this thread, go check out the PS4 Predator Hunting Grounds tournament

1 Like