Playstation Predator Melts PC FireTeam Squad!!!

PlayStation Predator Destroys PC FireTeam!!!

4 Likes

Score one for the good guys!!

Thatā€™s only 3 PC though

Kudos for mushroomhead šŸ¤˜šŸ¤˜

2 Likes

Feels good to win against potatoes, doesnā€™t it?

3 Likes

Thanks man!!! Ive been wanting to put this song into a video months ago but this worked out pretty well

2 Likes

LOL they put up a decent fight just fell apart towards the end

2 Likes

Howā€™d you do it?

Get the music in the video?

1 Like

Youtube to mp3 download it and export it to the ps4 with a usb drive

1 Like

Made with sharefactory?

1 Like

Idk why the crossplay doesnā€™t work properly. Everytime i invite @Kid_Scoutz the match wonā€™t start, we get stuck in the lobby. Thereā€™s some good PS players I want to play with.

3 Likes

I feel it man LOL

PC, console, doesnā€™t really make much of a difference. Thereā€™s a bunch of potatoes on both platforms. Same goes for Pred.

As a matter of fact best pred Iā€™ve fought in all week was on console. Drugstore or something like that. It was a girl and man that kid was damn good. Wiped everyone in less than 3 minutes. No fuss. I dealt around 2000 damage but it was me alone so, I was no match for her.

4 Likes

yes youll need a usb drive, a Laptop and the share the URL from the video your wanting sound from and download using youtube to mp3 converter and then download it on the USB drive youll have to make a few files on the usb drive like sharefactory and then within that do music,photo ,and video section theres videos on youtube on how to do all this

1 Like

yeah hes good LOL I played him he wrecked us and he played in the Predator vs Predator Tournament I just wanted to make a cool video theres not a whole lot of me kicking ass as predator so when I do I try to make cool videos out of it

2 Likes

Idk man, some people claim that you can solo kill any pred, no skill needed, just aim and shoot. I die sometimes when I play solo in pubs, I guess we just suck @JelouGaming šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

Iā€™d like to see @Arrow_calis or any of the ā€œTop Tier Fireteamā€ go against her with 3 worthless potatoes that wonā€™t even open fire and see how it goes.

BTW, I donā€™t mind if I ā€œsuckā€. Is not like Iā€™m getting paid to play this game or making money of twitch or youtube

1 Like

The ones who claim to be ā€œthe bestā€ are the ones who bitch and complain the most. Not surprisingly at all.

1 Like

If this game had better balance and a competitive scene, I would 100% play this game for money as Predator.

1 Like

Hold my beerā€¦šŸ˜

3 Likes

Love the presentation. Looks really good in near black and white and red. Sin city vibes

1 Like

exactly went for a darker take on that just trying to make a cool video im glad you enjoyed it man!!

1 Like