Please make Jungle hunter 87 available again!

But please make the Jungle hunter 87 purchaseable. The true fans deserve this . I didn’t get it when came out ! I do need the jungle . I’m Such a fan !

6 Likes

Illfonic already stated multiple times its not happening.

8 Likes

I fully support this. Give it time, we will get the 87 Jungle Hunter.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I’m gonna let other people handle this one

2 Likes

Time to watch the people who’ve been begging for it and belligerently believing they’re getting it get bored with him after 2 matches when they realize he’s just a hunter reskin

4 Likes

It’s been nearly 2 years since release. I wouldn’t be so sure about that, especially since the biomask is obtainable in-game.

2 Likes

I see you’re new here, so let my give you the rundown:

The same few ppl consistently complain and whine about jungle hunter 87 get people on here irritated with the constant complaining. OKH, one of the moderators here, specifically stated that they do not have plans to release him, and he is staying preorder exclusive.

If you weren’t here when he made that announcement in a now long-dead thread, then you would not have been able to easily see it, so I’m going to extend some grace here and not go straight to insults and taunts about how he won’t be released and have hopefully calmly & clearly explained it for you.

4 Likes

7 Likes

Two matches? Thats optimistic 😁

1 Like

…but then

So…?

Also…

1 Like

It’s only a matter of time before the 87 Jungle Hunter is in my account! I’m totally looking forward to it! 🤘🏻

Oh, when’s the code you bought arriving?

1 Like

He made no such purchase from me 🧐

1 Like

It’s treason then.
Sheevspin

1 Like

No one here has ever offered up any codes for sale. Seems like even if someone had one, they wouldn’t sell it anyway.

It’s unfortunate but I feel like when it comes to the 87 Jungle Hunter, the forum community is divided into the people that don’t have it and would love to get it and the people that have it and don’t want to see any new players get it.

So with that said, I wouldn’t even attempt to see if I could get a code from anyone here to just save myself the trouble.

1 Like

Oh we can get people them, for the right price, of course.

1 Like

I got three or four people codes a couple of months back

2 Likes

You poor naive soul. Would you like to take a seat with the Savini Jason movement on the other side of the room? They’ve been waiting much longer than you and may be able to share some wisdom that can aid your endless wait

1 Like

STFU you should of pre-ordered.