Please make Jungle hunter 87 available again!

So much hatred. Why not be excited for new players to seek out a code rather than proclaiming anger and ridicule toward them? I will never understand hatred, just to hate. It’s really a shame. Some of you will one day find your way.

But until then… I forgive you. ✌🏻

1 Like

Hate is a strong word it’s mostly irritation because this topic has been brought up so many times, and devs even said it ain’t gonna happen but people still ask.
Personally I couldn’t give a rats ass because I’ve already deleted the game

1 Like

Nope, as a person who is also a fan of the characters and franchise, who managed to pre-order and help the development team somehow with that, I do not see it fair for the ones who pre-ordered and/or worthwhile somehow in order for the Predator JH '87 to be unlocked via purchase.

MAYBE for it to be unlocked somewhere at level 999, that would be reasonable, somehow, but otherwise…

What can I say? it comes with the perks of the pre-order.

Or they could organize a competition somehow, to give away vouchers for it to be unlocked. Other than that…

Sorry.

1 Like

Tough shit. It was a pre order exclusive and it’s remaining that way unless you want to pay for a code.

I’ve missed plenty of limited time or exclusive items from games before, I just don’t bother whining or demanding I get it like the JH lunatics do. Plus the devs have stated with the JH mask from crates and a certain elder skin you can look just like JH.

2 Likes

I like the idea

1 Like

Now that brings up a interesting question what would predator taste like
Would probably need to learn what makes the blood green to make sure it isn’t toxic

1 Like

Probably would taste spicy with that nuke all strapped to his wrist all the time. 🌶

Well that’s a external addition so it probably won’t mess with the actual flavor

I wonder how many people died without ever getting Serpent Hunter or Six in AvP2010

still got mine lololol

PS plus babies first preorder exclusive? No hate, you just literally didn’t support the game at launch.

1 Like

gamey glowsticks with the consistency of Mana Potions

I neither have it, want it and I don’t think it should be made available again. It was a pre order exclusive to get people to buy the game early. To go back on that would be a shit move and illfonic doesn’t need anymore bad press by complying with entitled people who demand they go back on their word just for them.

You’ll come around 👍🏻

As much as the concept of Pre Orders Exclusive Bonuses are archaic, stupid, limiting, pro microtransaction in a way, anti consumer by having said bonus in a artifical scarcity and timed exclusivity, at the end of the day it’s under pen and paper, a contract. And it’s a pre order bonus that was effective for people who followed the game.

It’s actually just not going to happen. Would I want to see JH get reworked and made a separate class? Hell yes. Will he? Hell no.

3 Likes

What nobody seems to realize is, why don’t you beg for the Crucified Predator? He essentially is a battle damaged JH, just a different name, think people

2 Likes

I just don’t want another JH clone in the game when there’s so many other options to choose from.

2 Likes

Fuuuuuck, I forgot about those skins. I still regret not preordering. 'Course I was ten at the time but goddamnit lol

Eh, who cares?

2 Likes