Pls, illfonic, hear your community

We all beg you, just change Predators cloak and nerf FT. FT now is so OP and all guys. I know you are small team, but you realy don’t see how FT now just rape Predators with their damage. Parry is imbalanced mechanic and you can beat Predator 1 vs 1 easily. Many Predators calling PC players like: “Cheater! Hacker! How you spot me!1!11!” and just don’t realize how their invisibility is bad. Or just ragequiting when they are killed by 5 shots. I know you are tried not making “Tank Predator” but you are not giving to Predator good cloak. But even with cloak damage would be insane and just broke game. Like now. I hope you will fix Predator cloak and nerf FT because now game is nearly unplayable for Predator

4 Likes

what do you want the predator to win all the time? I said no need because the bow is not op maybe?

2 Likes

None of you really got your points across clearly.

Ft isnt OP as a whole, it’s just some guns and the knife do too much damage. That’s all really.

Oh and scouts and dutch 87 are too fast.

3 Likes

Fireteam is the definition of stronger in numbers, which imo it should take 4 FT members to second wind a pred and last man standing gives the last fireteam member a fighting chance to escape or reinforce I dont think its enough to solo a pred unless you know what your doing but it helps.

1 Like

At the very least 3.
Idk I think the whole ft side needs a rework as a whole.

I feel the misssion should be the main focus. But it needs to be fun and challenging.
Ft has always been boring cause of that.

Missions need to be longer too.
As well as bigger maps.

But all this stuff has been said for months now so I’m just repeating myself here…

5 Likes

Killing the Predator should be a last resort and defusing the bomb should be very difficult to do, second wind is to buy you time nothing else, the meta should not be chasing down Predators, if the missions were more engaging and longer it would be much better, and if you do decide to hunt the Predator you better be prepared no weak links or you are screwed, but Im not saying making the pred a tank or anything it should be hard to find it and hard to damage and or take it down, but it isnt a bullet sponge, if your good it should be a bit easier but it still needs to feel like a challenge and be rewarding.

4 Likes

Give the Predator a Technodrome.

I don’t say Predator need win all the time. Like TheETgamer said before me, killing Predator need be hard. And about hard: I don’t say about “Monkey” Predator who just jumping around FT. I talking about normal invisibility and nerf FT because that not supposed to be killing Pred 1 vs 1. Why we even need others 3 guys? And yep with SAWZ-50 you can kill Pred in 5 shots. Without knife. Imagine damaging him with knife and shooting him while he jump(How you will fight with FT when you jump?)

1 Like

In before I like turtles

1 Like

Not to be a dick but I keep reading everyone here say how they win 99% of their predator games with ease and how it’s just too easy for them but always complain about how the fire team is overpowered. As a long time PS4 fire team player where all my friends are Xbox guys so I’m always playing with random ft who split up, shoot barrels while I’m standing next to them and now with the AI able to do major damage, people can say don’t suck at the game, but I find predator players to be bullet sponges that I end up having to fight one on one because random teams just split apart. Add that predator players are getting really good and crouching and other methods of going completely invisible, I find the damn predator to be overpowered as hell at this point.

5 Likes

Neither side is OP, I’d like to see some of these 1v1’s people always refer too.

1 Like

Crouching is useless, i can record it. Full invisibility are useless when you can, you can be shocked(no offense), hear and if you have eyes. I can record it too(If my GeForce Expirience would work in this damn game)

You’re thinking it’s a typical 1v1. It’s not.
But the fact that an ft can second wind or down a pred with 1 clip is what’s op.

Ft damage on the knife and some guns need to get lowered so its fair and balanced.
If this wont be the case, give the pred more in game options.

3 Likes

Hot take whats the fun in winning all the time? you don’t learn or adapt if you win all the the time, the point of losing is to figure what you did wrong and try to improve and use different tactics.

1 Like

Lmao.
Pred isnt over powered.

1 Like

It’s BS that crouch make you go totally invisible. I dunno where that myth comes from

Yo. Heads up. If the pred is cloaked, after 3 seconds of standing still he goes completely invisible.

No crouch needed.

3 Likes

Dunno how true that is bro, I’ve been absolutely melted in clock before my snipers. And I mean crouched, standing still on branches. So maybe it’s a glitch or a graphics thing on PS4 Vs PC, but I’m fairly sure I am not invisible 🤣

Most people use good headphones and can pin point your clicks you without needing to see you.

Also this video, I didn’t make it

3 Likes

I mean if you’re on ps4 I could easily show you pred invis.

As far as pc players go, low graphics make it was easier to ever pred. Like stupid amounts of easy.

2 Likes