Pls, illfonic, hear your community

I dont understand why using your ears needs to have such a negative name.

God forbid you use you senses lmao.

1 Like

Fair dos man, I’ll take your word for it

Sorry I wasn’t trying to be negative about it.

No not you specifically.
I know you fidnt create the term.

I mean more in the sense of I dont know why ppl called listening sound whoring in the first place.

Like it just sounds silly and ridiculous xD.

No need apologize man, you’re cool lol.

1 Like

Yeah I agree with you on that I changed it and apologized just incase, I try not offend people when I can but this is the internet, so its inevitable but I still try to be polite, its a habit.

1 Like

If they just got rid of yautja’s bane completly And faded the clicks aways to nothing as the predator got closer during cloak, i feel that would be a good start…

Bane is a huge overwhelming problem with majority of ft equipping that perk.

3 Likes

Dutch trains year round. He’s not too fast.

1 Like

Lol

Agree about the Predator’s cloak, it should be harder to spot him at long distance and/or when he slowly moves. At certain distance, their camo should be really hard to see.

About the clickings, I once read an idea that could be cool if properly implemented, his clicking should echo through the area instead of coming from a certain point.
His clicking should start when near a FT, and it should be a way to alert the FT about the presence of the Predator close to them, but not give away the exact position.

I also think they should improve the Predakour, make it faster and more reliable when in a combat.

I second it I’ve seen predator disappear after a 3count standing still, but go ahead and be sarcastic

Y’all predator mains need to quit whining and bitching every single day. Play the damn game, y’all are annoying af lol

2 Likes

This. The devs expectation for the FT is to put 1 clip worth of damage into a pred & then thats it you’ve beaten predator hunting grounds. The hardest daily challenges are exfils because killing the pred in 3 mins doesnt count as an exfil lol.

You quit like two months post launch

3 Likes

So are you being up the ft’s ass xD.
Funny I remember when you joined you did nothing but bitch xD.

Dude, I wasn’t being sarcastic. I respect @Fire’s posts. Guy usually knows what he’s talking about.

Now roll on out of here on that high horse of yours like you rolled on in here

Eh @knuckingfuts can be an asshole but he typically knows what hes talking about.

So I wouldnt be too hard on him.

1 Like

Fair vdos

Lmao what I give is constructive criticism. The game got better because of it. And when I made posts I actually had valid points. None of you predator mains have anything valid to discuss. Y’all suck as predator. Get over it and quit asking for nerfs now that ft gets their first update. Y’all literally get on here every single day to complain about how hard the game is now that your not winning every single game lol

1 Like

Bitch I just wiped a team and the last one quit, didnt even try to reinforce.

And I’m not a pred main, I’m a hybrid.

I do good on both.
The ft isnt op as a whole.
Some of the guns do too much damage, as well as the knife.

It needs to be toned downed, or, pred needs more options.

Its complete bullshit that I can snipe a mask off in two shots.

It’s unfair that one single clip, can second wind a predator.

2 Likes

If you didn’t stay still like a shit pred player then you wouldn’t be getting sniped lol
Simple… move. I’ve never been sniped and that’s because I’ve had multiple snipers shooting me.
Lol it take 2 mp7 mags not one. Get it right lol

I just told you.
IM THE ONE TAKING MASK BY SNIPING.

Its bullshit that I can shoot off a mask in two shots.

I do it in less than 10 seconds if they try play range and branches dont block the bullets.

So how am I a shit player?

No, it takes one clip to sw a pred. Depending on the gun.

Its been tested.
Jesus you really dont know this game well do you?

1 Like