Pls, illfonic, hear your community

@KameofWar can you confirm?

I’m saying whoever plays pred and gets sniped sucks ass… simple lol
And no it doesn’t take one mag. Mag not clip… just so you don’t go sounding like an idiot lol.
Clips are for ww2 and ww1 weapons.

That’s not true.
If there was bullet drop maybe, you know, projectile?

But given that its hitscan it’s super easy to land shots.

The only reason I can do it so easily is because the pred strafe speed is too slow.

I dont get how ppl like you, and theres so many of you cant see how some shits unfair.

My only problem with this is that ppl like you dont try to at least hear the other side out.

Theres no point in only shutting people down cause you disagree.

1 Like

You’re on ps4.
I can gladly show you, it only takes one clip.

I rather say clip than mag, I’m not a huge gun nerd.
But you’re right if I’m not mistaken.
Proper term is magazine.

Bro who strifes as a predator lol??? If you have to strafe your in way to close. The only thing I could use that for is caster shots from trees or little hilltops.

Lmao where would we be without the mp7 that’s right… slaughtered. It is balanced. The mp7 keeps preds from melee spamming the entire team in the 1st few minutes. If you keep getting pushed into 2nd wind so quickly then you are clearly not being tactically smart. You know they have this weapon. Why not separate them shoot 2-3 with a net and wrist launcher then go in for the free kill. Or even disc them to death. I disc killed 3 guys in a row off of one disc throw…
I’ll send it to you if you don’t believe me lol

Ok. Let’s get one thing straight.
I’m not one of the people who has ever completely struggled.

But just because I do good, doesnt mean that everything is fine.

Strafing is a technique everyone should use.
Unfortunately it’s too slow on pred.

It’s funny.
Melee spam?

So does a boxer spam when they throw combos?

The ft can literally spam 45 bullets in less than 5 seconds but no calls that spam right?

Lmao jesus.
And fun fact, I don’t even use the mp7, ump all the way.

Funny how you feel you “need” the mp7 to stop a melee pred. Lmao.

Yes most ARs one clip press assuming extended mags are used and PDW for sure does with bane zo6 does if ur assault with bane the last dmg I don’t believe does even as assault with bane if it does it’s too slow to be viable also revolver with bane and assault does 7 less damage than the semi auto sniper rifle

And lol at just move dude cause like a good player with high sensitivity will just track your never changing movements running is a straight line leaping is always the same arc sure most players won’t do this but I’ve faced some pc premades that for sure I can’t leap with them cause the FT guns are straight up Lazers

1 Like

Yes melee spam. You know exactly what I mean. Don’t try and get cute lol. Predator has loads of melee weapons. Ft has only 1. Simple don’t run up on the squad and you won’t get obliterated. Like I said play smarter not harder. I don’t think you quite understand that lol
Lol yes the mp7 is a big help for ft. I don’t go around parrying like an asshole but fuck it y’all pred want the knife I’ll give it to you lol

Also if you r going with no pres stands still lol the explain melee where I either swing in a straight predictable line or you take the option to jump cancel swings which again high aim sensitivity solves that strat

1 Like

You. Can. Not. Melee. Spam.

Spam is one move over and over.
The melee does different swings.

And fuck that il run up on the ft and fuck you with melee just cause illfonic doesnt want ppl to melee. Typically I’m not petty but if you’re going to try to tell me how to play il fucking push through and find a way.

But I’ve always switched it up.
I still love using the plasma caster.

I dont like slaming tho.
I dont think you believe me that I dont struggle.

Here’s a typical match for me, even after 2.0.

Earlier today I made it so I finished by stealth kills.
I only did it for 2 or them. But I had fun.

But just because I can play well doesnt mean shits fine.

Preds a joke and way too easy to deal with atm.
I say this from when I play ft.

1 Like

Preds not a joke lol. I just killed the entire ft using the scout class with nothing but ranged attacks until I had to scoop up those spines. I meleed twice.
Nobody’s said your a bad player but to those that are and then complain it’s not balanced. Get better then look at things. Predator isn’t supposed to be easy to use. Using him makes you think. When I say melee spam I’m referring to preds trying to melee the entire group at once. That’s melee spam… anyone can do that.

No it’s just that It makes me sound like a bad players when i complain about shit that I know is unbalanced or unfair.

I say predator is a joke from when I play ft, not from when I play pred.
Cause it’s so easy to kill the pred, even if it’s a good player.
Like if they’re good it just means they’ll be a bit harder to hit.

I just want illfonic to talk to us and tell us what they want.

If they truly want things to be as they are now. Then make it so pred has more options in match to combat ft dps.

The pred should be able to overwhelm the ft not so much by hp, or direct combat, but by his tech.

Gear/traps. Idk I just want more options.

That or fix stealth.
Pred stealth is pretty shit not gonna lie.

3 Likes

exactly!
But predator makes 4 a “hunter” 2 mutch noises, its annoying!

2 Likes

Grawlclikclikguuurr

1 Like

He’s only partially right; he’s wrong in implying that weapons from WW1 and WW2 were all clip fed.

More to the point, it did nothing to nullify your contention and was just a failed attempt to school someone.

It was irrelevant. Just like this post.

1 Like

The war in Heaven isn’t as old as this argument…

I really want to play against devs in private, I Will play ft in solo max duo with one my friends and play against all of them once while they play predator.

I don’t think they play their own game. Pretty sure they just look at ps4 stats before patch week and then do shit like increase reinforcement timer to 80s, buff thick skin, nerf whatever people are using on pred for the month, and then dish out some idiotic warclub buff.

2 Likes

well at some point they certainly did as they did a dev stream on august 7th i think sadly though this is the only showcase of gameplay they ever uploaded which was a launch day game and their gameplay even if you caught the stream left… much to be desired you can tell there all FT mains to say the least