Pls, illfonic, hear your community

Should I be concerned that it sounds like its their 3rd match playing this game ever

1 Like

What I indeed miss with Illfonic is official information resp. response (e.g. in this forum).

But have a look at the number and kind of employees - I guess, they have their hands full to keep it basically running…

And take into account, that there are just a few crossplay titles out there. A lot of companies do not dare to try it at all :)

Less than half a dozen programmers - if I counted right. Poor guys… You have my empathy… :))

Maybe a lil bit

1. The fireteam is not OP. I’ve seen the FT lose some and win some. Get better at the game and quit whining. Is the predator supposed to get free kills? Am I supposed to just walk up to the predator and be like “Here’s your trophy, Take it?” Fuck that! I will fight till I am beaten. Stop trying to make the predators look like bitches. The Predator was sent to kill the baddest of the bad not the pussies.
1 Like

I dare you to challenge C-R-A-Z-Y-B-O-Y9 or BloodletingBeast those two guys are awesome as Predator and have smoked me and then tell me if killing “Those” predators were easy.

You dont get it.
Even if they’re good, and win, the pred is still easy to kill.

I’m not interested or talking about individual players.
Get it? Lol

1 Like

LMFAO!!! Are you slow? Short bus much? I guarantee you wouldn’t kill those two guys. You would die within the first five mins or less and the only reason I’m giving you five minutes is because I’m trying to be nice 😂

People don’t understand FT hits skill ceiling before pred does by miles, give them another 40 hours ingame.

I just dont understand the need to insult when were on completely different topics. At least you seem to get it.

Why are you being so aggressive?

What is driving your overwhelming urge and need to insult?
We are talking about two different things.

You’re talking about skill, I’m simply talking about game mechanics.

So if they killed me, what would it prove?

I dont understand how people like you are so quick to talk shit.
For no reason.

And btw if you’re going to try to roast somebody, at least stay on topic and make sure you mention something they care about.

Cause right now, everything you’ve said is irrelevant to my point.

Because you’re saying predators are easy kills. You cared enough to reply fucking idiot and plus if you didn’t care you wouldn’t made a post in the forums. Try again smart one🤷

1 Like

I say predator is a joke from when I play ft, not from when I play pred.
Cause it’s so easy to kill the pred, even if it’s a good player. <~~~~ This is your own words dumb ass.😂😂😂😂 You make no fucking sense.

You’re confusing player with character.
I am talking about the character you fucking inbred. Is it your lack of reading comprehension or are you just that fucking stupid? What’s the reason you arent understanding?

Are you thinking I’m saying players are shit?
No. That’s not it.

I’m calling the character, predator, a joke, cause hes weak and gets shredded easily, no matter who’s playing him.

Fucks sake.

LMFAO!!! You must be the inbred because the “Character” is the player because the predator is not an AI. The Predator is weak if you don’t have skills and perks set up fucktard. Way to go stating the obvious. I bet you’re an easy Predator kill too😜

So take your white trash redneck bullshit elsewhere. You’re the fucking idiot here. You should totally drop your PSN so if I see you while I’m with my FT we can smoke a bitch😏😂

Jesus christ

Also like killing the predator isn’t even the easiest way to win so like the FT could just do the mission in 4min and bounce one rope = pred lost the whole game

1 Like

Bet you won’t drop it… Fucking pussy😂😂😂

That’s what I fucking thought fuck stick. I’ll just wait for you to post a fucking paragraph to me LMFAO

You’re a child.
You’re also a self centered child who thinks only your perception matters.

You refuse to even try to understand what I’m saying.

By the way, way to be racist too kiddo.
Unfortunately for you I’m not white.

So you look like a fucking idiot.
Grow the fuck up.

The world doesn’t revolve around you, I was playing smite, cant stop just to respond to you.

You really are that desperate for attention huh?

So tell me kiddo, what you trying to prove here?
So far you haven’t presented anything to negate what I’ve said.