Political Fight Club

Whatever topics at had you got in mind with another in a different thread, can go here to get your knuckles bloody and dirt in your nails. Just a cleaner way to keep other topics on course. I think we can be adults and talk about issues that affects all of us here in a constructive manner (kek) and perhaps learn something new (fuckin kek). Just don’t get personal I would say but hell this is the PHG Forums, when does it not?

4 Likes

They pull! They grind! They tear up the carpets!

For too long we’ve talked about LGBT rights,
We need to start talking about LGBT wrongs.

2 Likes

Fuck all political sides.

6b320698-e1a5-45b5-a271-a9ba11d949ed_text

The public should vote who runs corporations

I sure can’t wait to vote for which corrupt person gets to be corruptible

2 Likes

Biden sniffs kids

4 Likes

Cameron Monaghan is the best Joker

I said it.

images tumblr_p87cj5kdAi1x8ysbmo1_400 b8da591f269baa4194caac7607b6a992

And gropes them on live tv

1 Like

Sir heath ledger would like you to meet him out in the back alley

4 Likes

Heath Ledger was a fantastic Joker don’t get me wrong man. He was my favourite but when I saw Cameron Monaghan as Jerome, something changed. He is just too perfect. He is literally the Joker in everything but name

Why is @Anonymous.Voorhees13 suddenly less of a Jason and more of fanboy boner for some dude named Cameron? Suddenly I expect some teen drama photographs real soon.

1 Like

Ayup

Cool.

Don’t see why you’re making assumptions and trying to start something but ok

Dude that’s who he is. He’s the shit poster.

1 Like

Bring back trial by combat especially for redress of grievances. Some scumfuck politician or ceo fuck you over? Challenge them in a duel to the death, no proxies and no champions. You call them out by name and they gotta fight you.

7 Likes

Public dueling should come back, sometimes you just gotta settle shit with dirty hands. We used to go hard back in the day with pistols and sword fighting, like goddamm can’t believe we got all soft.

4 Likes

That’s why I don’t get people who are entirely against violence. Violence is necessary sometimes and we shouldn’t shy away from it.

Hell, I’ve come to blows with coworkers before and shortly after we’re all buddies again.

3 Likes