Poll: Should Jungle hunter 87 be released for everyone to unlock or purchase? (Stop posting about it. Poll says all)

Seems like it can be done. Just saying.

3 Likes

Was it marketed as exclusive or as early access?

When I looked up the actual marketting it had neither term. It said “unique”. Might just have been smart word play that let them get away with it in fairness.

1 Like

It shouldn’t. They will get in legal trouble otherwise. I would try him out though.

So was alpha predator dumbass. It’s only after everyone started bitching that they said it would be released for all at a later date.

Lol you can still buy it on eBay for like $300 so go buy that my guy since your butt hurt u missed out

I rarely see a 87
Eventually the 87 preds will be extinct god knows well all give up playing eventually lol
But until then 87 should stay exclusive and imo whoever got the code with the toy on alpha should get compensation also anyone ANYONE who says all preds are different because of shaders is new I wanna see new pred types,shaders, armors, playstyles(atm spearthrow is all my team sees)

Different masks (none are really unique same goes for colors)

All the customization we all have access to which is great but it’s a very small and bland variety imo compared to a lot I’ve seen :) so unique preds a select amount of ppl have from events,exclusive stuff, limited dlcs should all stay unique and exclusive lol

Alpha was initially supposed to be exclusive to those that bought the toy yes but 5 days after necas announcement, because of how hard it would be to get the fig internationally (remember covid-19?), it was released to everyone.

1 Like

Lmfao yes I’m newfound you say so 🙄 simply because it fits your opinion. 😂😂😂 OMG y’all are mad af lol

1 Like
  1. They stated alpha would be released to everyone in a later date

2. They legally can’t release 87

2 Likes

Yes at a later date. So what’s to stop them from announcing JH87 is free to everyone now lol

You keep contracting yourself lol

That was dumb by a later date I meant he’d be available at a later date

Not they posted it at a later date

It was never said Jungle Hunter would be released later. IDK how that other game released preorders after the fact but it does show it’s possible.

1 Like

But they did post at a later date. 5 days after the neck announcement only after the entire world bitched about not being able to get alpha lol
Cmon get real lol

1 Like

Because they technically can’t get sued for something they own…

1 Like

So those ppl should get compensation either way releasing 87 is bullshit ;)

They can get sued for false advertising my guy

The code was only ever intended for Americans. It wasn’t changed because of outcry.

1 Like

Jesus, lazy are you trying to start a civil war? You must know what happens when you mention this. This forum is a ticking time bomb, mention something like this and BOOM!

3 Likes

I didnt pre-order and i think it should stay as pre-order… i didnt see any 87 JH in months

2 Likes

I like this man :)

Lol when u see a Jh do you ever think it’s. A badass rare sight :b

Cuhz I do

1 Like