Poll: Should Jungle hunter 87 be released for everyone to unlock or purchase? (Stop posting about it. Poll says all)

I THINK THATS BETTER RIIIGHT… dont care what u have to say obviously cause your reply will either be OMG COFFEE but devs make no money if they do that BWAAAHHHH BWAAHHH… well i dont care lmfao they already get payed from sony lmao and from people buying the game constantly.

1 Like

I don’t give a shit if they release it or not, just can’t believe morons like you keep throwing tantrums because you didn’t get a goddam skin. Get the fuck over it.

3 Likes

Yesssssss the '87 Jungle skin here it is, let those who have not pre ordered it gaze upon it and all it’s glory

3 Likes

Seconded

1 Like

Yep

1 Like

Lmao if anyone’s throwing a tantrum it’s you man. Look at your wording dumbass

We just want a skin and all of you are bitching like crazy about how we shouldn’t get it and how y’all think your better for pre ordering. Get over yourselves lol

Sorry, have to go now - just about to play a match with this sweet classic Jungle Hunter class. Keep crying in the threads though - I’d like to have a laugh later.

Lmfao see what I mean… 😂🤣🤣 fucking little child. Now you try to “one up” me like a little kid thinking he’s special. LOSER lol
Thank you for proving my point. Are there any educated adults here that really know how to debate??

I’m not the one using ‘cry-laughing’ emojis like a teenager.

Nothing to debate. You don’t have the skin, and you’re powerless to get it. Let it go. Move on. It’s over. You’re done.

Lmfao got to have the last word too hu?? You are literally the definition of spoiled and entitled brat lol
Good luck with your game and have fun. I bet your a real peach in person. 😉🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 here’s a few more emojis for you.

Because the code was required to get the class before everyone else. The box states that the code was exclusive. NECA can release a Dutch 2025 figure with an exclusive code for the Dutch 2025 class. You can get Dutch elsewhere, like buying the DLC but the code can only be found in those boxes. That makes the code exclusive.

1 Like

Listen. I’m so over talking about this. Alpha Predator was intended to be exclusive to those who bought the toy. Because the code was only going to be in the initial run of figures in the US, it was then changed to be available to all.

Nowhere on the box of the toy or the paper that the code was printed on does it mention early access. Do you see the issue here?

1 Like

You have not shown where it said the class was going to be exclusive to those with the code. I have shown that where they say exclusive, refers to the code, not the class.

On the box of the toy. On the NECA website.

I’ve seen the sticker on the box. It says the code is exclusive. How about you take a picture and show everyone where it says the class is exclusive.

The code is for the class!!!

What else is the code for???

1 Like

And where does it say that the code is the only way to get the class?

On the NECA website.

And on the box of the toy by including the word exclusive.

1 Like

Show us!