Poll: Should Jungle hunter 87 be released for everyone to unlock or purchase? (Stop posting about it. Poll says all)

The shaders don’t make them unique at all. There’s like 4 cool ones and everyone has all the same shaders?

1 Like

Here is the thing everybody, if they want to release it they will, they own the licence to it and if you like it or not they alone have the rights to that not anybody who bought the game. Read their licence agreement page. To those that have it, and I am one of them, great we have it and good for the rest of you who pre-ordered the game. For those who don’t have it, it is up to you guys to keep outcrying for the right to purchase it. In the end it is truly up to illfonic so keep your fingers crossed and hopefully they will release it down the road once all these die hard exclusive skins people have moved on to the next bigger better thing.

P.S. Slasher don’t start lmaooooo

Only cause you asked nicely. 😉

1 Like

lmao. I was dieing laughing as soon as I seen your were replying 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

You’re so fucking stupid I’m contracting second-hand embarrassment. Stop spamming emojis and just slink back into the dark, you creature of the night. It won’t be released for everyone, I tried being nice, but apparently you still don’t get it. They CAN’T release it.

Poll is now closed. The majority says no. Link this on any post that asks for the skin to be released so we dont have to see any more of them

Get elder for free and still crying all these months later.

I bet there’s someone out there still complaining about avp2010 preorder skins being exclusive to this day. I load in with jungle hunter and someone realizes I have a thing, so they want thing too but they cant get thing why is life so unfair

):

4 Likes

Lmfao unless you have anything constructive to say I suggest you stfu and crawl back to your momas tit boy. @kryatin I’m not the one getting my pussy ass hurt by finding out others want a game character too. All of you talk shit about emojis cuz you can’t handle it lol. Why the fuck did they make them in the first place smart one? To be used…
Tried being nice my ass… fucking kid lol
If you tried we wouldn’t be having this conversation.

I highly doubt the true accuracy of this poll. I’m not here to argue. Those are my thoughts and proof shows. Just showing that there are more people that want it other than just here on the forum.
@Lazycollinator

1 Like

I 100% agree with this.

1 Like

I want more preds like 87

Preds as a dlc for a limited time Or exclusive figures ect same goes for new armors masks and ft dlcs 😩lol

1 Like

Damn all this time and only 67 signed? I even signed twice to get the guy to stop bumping every preorder skin thread.

That and deadeyebuddha’s change.org support petition to remove target isolation from the game.

3 Likes

Lol looking at the pre order photo of Jh

I’m very depressed now how come we didn’t get that hunter

Lol I’m game he’s chubby as fucc (he was in the movie but looked cool cuhz it was a damn costume)

His armor is very dark not lighter armor
His eyes on the mask arnt as dark
He doesn’t look like a certified hunter like that photo :(
The mask and armor are different shades

1 Like

Lol I never use target isolation

1 Like

That’s an old pic lol from like 2-3 months ago. Idk if it’s changed or what the new amount is.

For the memes, idgaf about target iso or video game petition spam

2 Likes

Yea I’ve noticed all dlc predators aren’t exactly to specs.

1 Like

You’re so dumb it’s literally giving me a migraine.
Keep slinging childish insults and emojis because you know you’re wrong and your argument has no basis.

1 Like

“I know I’m wrong.” Lmfao sure buddy. Keep diluting that mind of yours. I’m not the one making myself look like an imbecile. It’s funny that you try and insult me in attempts to make yourself feel better about your pathetic life I’m not the one personally attacking people on the get go… I kind of feel sorry for you lol. So much hate

I made this mistake earlier, deluding is the word you’re looking for.
This is not a jab, just I did it earlier and it’s one to look out for.

1 Like