Poll: What is your main, Predator or Fireteam?

Yeah I’ve noticed that after lvl 100 there is literally nothing do anymore. I’d prefer a prestige system that is slowly increasing levels after each DLC with unique rewards for getting prestige. I also would like a unique system build around VT that is similar to the offerings in Dead by Daylight with daily and weekly missions. Obviously a ranking system would help here as well but they need to flesh it out properly. Sometimes it feels like there is no clear winner at the end of a match.

They werent really trolling. You have to admit all of you arguing in your thread were acting a bit childish man.

Nobody had any real interest in talking lol.

1 Like

I’m not talking about one thread. they actually replied to every post I made for two days and that is why I blocked them.
(funny they always post together… but that’s a different story).

They put at least one comment each on every thread in the forum… (which is an old school way of trying to get moderator status. Lots of comments lots of likes as they like each others comments).

and if no one is interested why comment?

By someones logic, you reply to most my posts. So you must be trolling me 🤫.

Back on topic, 61/39 to Predator after 46 votes. I, like most, got this game to be a Predator, not play a fps. They need to make FT more rewarding and unique to draw in more mains. Dutch will be a good start though.

I don’t have main. I like playing as both.

1 Like

VENN7eance

Most Liked

Fire

Drakos

uk_spawn

Draedark

DeadEyeBuddha

So deadEyeBuddha is one of his most liked people and you Fire are his favourite…

Predator, but it honestly just depends if my PSN teammates are online.

1 Like

VENN7eance

Most Liked

Fire

Drakos

uk_spawn

Draedark

DeadEyeBuddha

So deadEyeBuddha is one of his most liked people and you Fire are his favourite…

all I’m seeing here is a troll list…

To be fair I think youd be entertaining to troll though xD. I feel youd give me some good responses.

1 Like

If I see bullshit, I’m calling it out. So, if you’re struggling with something in game and then asking for game changes to force people to adapt to your lack of skill, then yeah you’re getting trolled to Hell.

Hey if I troll I do it in a harmless way. I’m here to try and talk balance. I’ve had too many games I’ve loved go to shit because the devs listen to the wrong group of ppl, runing the game. Like what happened with Paragon.

So in here I’m not a troll. Except for buddah, and dk12, I’ve only tried talking with ppl. Even with you.
I make sure to show everyone respect man.

1 Like

a lot of the same names popping up here including buddah and you seem to be top of the most liked list again.

trolling serves no purpose apart from being a cunt.

so why don’t you and your troll group all fuck off and let people try and be constructive

Fire makes some amazing points, as well as hilarious quips.
Draedark and Drakos post actual facts about the game, so I appreciate their input, as does uk_spawn.

Are you obsessed with me? I’ve got enough with Buddha’s infatuation about my employment status, now you monitoring my forum likes🤣 wow, I’m flattered 😏

so DeadEyeBuddha (who is the troll from hell), is in the top ten list of likes given by both the people I said trolled me for 2days. and you’re number one on both their most liked lists…
explain to me why anyone should think you’re not just a group of wankers?

There’s a thing, it’s called context. Dude, lay off that bog weed cos you’re acting paranoid. As for trying to get moderator status, no thanks. I don’t want to read endless whining from you and Buddha because people didn’t agree with your stupid demands to remove Target Isolation and force crossplay. If anyone wants to be an authority here, it’s you.

Get a job you bum pay your own keep he aint obsessed with you, splifftor might be a bum sniffer cunt like most of you but i agree with him your a dickhead lol

Might have something to do with being the most active users, don’t you think? Might have something to do with the amount of times we have to deal with the forum being flooded with topics about things that aren’t broken, but just cry babies asking for nerfs to everything they couldn’t handle.

And, here he comes (sees Buddha is replying🙄).

1 Like

Fire is a troll he sniffs ass everywhere drakos also but terrorize chats more shit than anyone but at the end of the day they all suck each others cocks lol VENN7eance is a jobless bum that follows them licking ass also.

Not even worth my time, simple click of my name disproves his whole post about me 🤭 Theres only troll in this topic and for once its not DeadEyeBuddha. Just going to block and call it a day.

1 Like