Poll: What is your main, Predator or Fireteam?

Why me though? I never got involved in the whole debut of the internet arguement yall had, and I’m pretty sure I’ve never even talked shit to you.

If I come at you I do it directly.
So go ahead and think I’m a troll.
Though I’m pretty sure my responses to you will show otherwise.

The only reason I’m even trying to talk you right now is because, like with buddah, I dont want to immediately jump into bullshit with ppl.

So I try and clear anything up before it gets to that. I tried multiple times before I finally gave up on buddah.

2 Likes

I’ll make you a deal. I’ll get a job when you pass your exams in about 3 years. And I mean pass them with grades c and above. Which is never happening, looking at your recent fails in understanding simple mathematics and literacy.

I’ve also now blocked deadeye…

Of course I could, I’m British. We make the best villains. 🤭🤫

2 Likes

If you blocked me you bum sniff why can i still read your utter shit for donut.

I’m looking at actual data, deadeye’s coments have been liked by terrorize and venn7eance enough to make him both of their top 10 likes…
You are number one by both their stats…

Now they have both trolled me hard for a few days, deadeye has trolled everyone… ever…
so if deadeye is both of their top 10 favourite posters… and they all troll, and you are number one favourite and jump in to defend them…

how does it look?

Someone is misreading replied to as liked. Someone should inform him off this. It’s unfortunately making him look either thick or a troll. And in this instance I think he’s just honestly mistaken.

Truthfully, I have no idea how he is in that list. He is not one of my “favourite” posters by any stretch of the imagination, so those stats are wrong.

best thing is they are probably now randomly liking posts to change the statistics. But that’s why screen shots are fucking awesome things

Is that what it is? Thanks, because I know deadbrainbuddha NEVER gets a like from me so it was weird seeing him there when I can think of other forum members who should be.

Because it only blocks the notifications, it doesn’t block your comments from appearing in the thread. It’s more of a mute function, like how your mother chooses to ignore you even though your screaming in her face. I’ve muted you and your threads, but I still see your beautiful poetry whenever we are in the same thread. Trust me, if I could block you and never lay eyes on your nonsense it would have been done the first time I read your fuckery. Until such time that that is possible, I’ll enjoy the entertainment.

I never defended them. Reading comprehension my guy. I said I’m not a troll. And I called all of you out on being childish with the whole internet debate.

Not just you, not just them, all of you. It was a pointless argument. So I never took anyone’s sides.
Nor did I keep tabs on all of you after that.

I guess they like my sense of humor and my thoughts on the game.

I don’t get your beef with me tho.
I’m pretty sure I’ve never even talked shit to you.

Look man, I try to get along with everyone. Though I know thats impossible.

I’m here, talking with you trying to understand why, even though I’ve never talked shit to you, you consider me a wanker and a troll.

Hell il go check but I’m sure I havent.

You’ve replied to DeadEyeBuddha the most, most liked by Drakos and you’ve liked Fire the most.

Not sure how hes got it muddled up. Its there in black and white literally and hes claiming to be looking at the data.

You’re such a fucking loser🤣 “Look at me, I’m recording all your likes!”. Dude, I don’t care enough to go liking random comments and you are not important enough for me to worry about. Get over yourself, wannabe moderator.

Aww and here I thought I had a fan lmao.

2 Likes

That I do💯 and here’s another reply to keep you at the number one spot on my list😉

2 Likes

I’m not sure why it matters so much to him, or how it’s even relevant. If he says dumb shit, he gets dumb reactions. He wanted to force me to turn crossplay off because PC Predator main waiting times suck rather than address why those PC numbers are dropping.

I said his top 5 likes included deadeye… so out all all users posts he has liked, deadeye is number 5